Canons on the Brain!

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I'm basically looking for a place to play some canon characters, I'll sort them in order from most desired to least, I'll also give some idea of what I'm into as far as the site itself goes!

The Characters:
- Ian Lightfoot(Onward)

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a panfandom where I can bring any or all of these characters to play with, I'd love to find a fairly relaxed place that's got a more toned down lore and application process? A site with other Disney/Dreamworks/Western animation characters present would be cool, I always hate feeling like the only loser playing cartoon characters in a sea of anime LOL.
- Panfandom
- A Western animation character presence
- Relaxed but active community
- Relaxed word count and application process
- Illustrated/Animated or Aesthetic face claims

What I'd like to avoid:
- RL face claims
- A cold or closed off community
- word counts and strict activity requirements
- Non-panfandoms

Other info:
MY only hard no is mandatory RL face claims, I would REALLY love to play these characters as they are in canon, but I'm willing to make gentle exceptions as long as the hard no isn't present! I'm really just looking for a place with other Disney/Dreamworks characters present, I get so tired of feeling out of place...

I would be willing to look at personified/spirits based sites, as long as there's the option to use aesthetic images and a written description in place of a RL face claim!

I promise I'm not nearly as picky as I might sound! I'm generally really easy going, I've just got more specifics in mind this time around! ^^;
last edit on Sept 30, 2020 2:34:09 GMT by Coyote
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
it might not be entirely what you're looking for, but ZUGZWANG is nearing its one year anniversary in october and we do have characters from western properties, and even those who are from japanese based media might mesh well with those you listed (we have a large kingdom hearts cast!)

we don't allow RL face claims, and our activity requirements are fairly lax (one post per character per month) and have no word count. however, i will say we do have a fair bit of lore but it's totally optional to get super involved in our main plot. we actually divide up our main plot events (we call them "movements") and cute/fun side events ("interludes") and try and alternate between the two so that no one feels like they're waiting too long for the next one no matter how they prefer to play.

because of the nature of our plot, the apps aren't simple but i dont think they're too difficult since we offer a traditional and freeform version. the tl;dr is that to be a part of the chessmaster's game, the character must give up their memories or abilities upon entering the game board. you can earn whatever was lost over time and it gives a fun sense of progression-- but this does necessitate memory and ability tabs on our apps.

we have 60+ members and many, many characters so we have a large and friendly crew, you'll never be short on threads if you check us out! <3

pronounsshe/her
15written posts
glamouryearned bits
offlinecurrently
glamoury
glamoury Avatar
hey !! i'm pippa, an admin at ephemeris! we're an illustrated panfandom roleplay that's been open for six months. we have no word count and an original setting; actually, six original settings that are connected to each other - and we just put up a new skin for halloween! ian is currently open on site, and we do have a few western animated canons (i play elsa actually!) currently in play. relaxed but active is actually the perfect way to describe our community - we have a large number of members, but it's very laid-back! i hope you consider stopping by, we'd love to see you!!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.