pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of

For DBC, a character-focused Dragonball Multiverse and Xenoverse inspired roleplay set on Earth and a few other localized planets. We're stat-free, play-by-post, rated 2-2-2, and accept players 13+.

A 45+ Any Compatible Race Female for Future Mai
Future Mai is an 82 year old (apparently in her 30s) human gunslinger. She's also a lesbian, so while she's got a close friendship with Future Trunks she's definitely not in love with him (and he's not in love with her, so there's that). She's seeking a relationship with a mature female, any compatible race, canon or OC.

An 18-22yo Saiyan Male for Tyhe
Tyhe is a 19 year old Saiyan loyal to the throne. She has this little problem where she blacks out and fights blindly until she passes out. She's seeking a relationship with another young Saiyan, preferably male, canon or OC.
An 18+yo Any Compatible Race for Dara Jax
Dara Jax is an 18 year old Human martial arts prodigy and princess to a minor kingdom. She's incredibly shy and looking for someone who doesn't make her feel overwhelmed or scared, but makes her feel special and noticed.
An 18-25yo Ancient Saiyan Male for Chief Hna
Chief Hna is a 21 year old ancient Saiyan, and the proto-legend. She's so ancient that she's non-verbal, communicating in grunts and gestures. She's looking for a male cave Saiyan to hang out with and maybe have some cubs with.
A 25-35yo Saiyan Male for Peasie
Peasie is a 31 year old Saiyan loyal to the throne. She's previously been briefly involved with Son Gohan and Raditz, and is looking for an age appropriate Saiyan male for good times and maybe some getting serious with.
Trunks Briefs for Son Goten
Son Goten is 22 years old, and I'm looking for a 23 year old Trunks to go with him. My Goten is bi and has a massive crush on Trunks and has for years, and has been dating girls to try to distract himself from his attraction. Okay that's an understatement ... he's flat out in love with Trunks. It's okay if Trunks doesn't return his affections, but it shouldn't be nasty.
Bardock for Gine
Gine is 28 years old and looking for her mate. Bardock can be from any point in canon, so long as Gine has him with her!
Kid Vegeta for Kabu
This one isn't romantic, but Kabu is a 7 year old who was requested as 7 year old Vegeta's rival and pre-Frieza training partner. We lost the Kid Vegeta that was on the site, and I'd love to have a new one to plot her with.
Son Goku for Vegeta
DEFINITELY not romantic, but Vegeta needs his rival. The world's just not the same without him. Due to our rules, he'd make an excellent second character.
A 35+yo Any Compatible Race for Tanga Briefs
Tanga Briefs is a 37 year old cousin of Bulma Briefs, and fairly high up in the Capsule Corp hierarchy. He's bisexual and has previously had crushes of various levels of awkwardness on Vegeta, Son Goku, and good Android 21. He's looking for someone special and age appropriate of any gender and race to have a relationship with.
Soi for Or'oth
Or'oth is a 793 year old demon, who killed the love of her life - a human named Soi. He's very much open, but he shouldn't have qualms about Or'oth continuing to do her work (Faustian deals) while they're together. Oh and she already killed him once, so if he finds out about that he might have a problem with it. I'm very open to this unfolding with lots of drama!
last edit on Nov 14, 2020 9:37:32 GMT by rabbitears
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar

Trunks Briefs for Son Goten!
Trunks and Goten have been best friends since infancy, and Goten is harboring feelings deeper than that. Specifically, he's in love with Trunks, although he's fooled himself into thinking it's just a crush and has been serial dating girls to try to bury his feelings for his best friend. I'm looking for a 23 year old (GT) Trunks Briefs for some Truten fun times ... does Trunks return his best friend's feelings? Has he had some inkling about them, or just been oblivious? The possibilities are wide open!
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar

Son Goku for Vegeta!
While definitely not romantic, Vegeta very much needs his rival around. The two o them give each other something to strive for, someone to compete with, and keep each other growing stronger. Without Goku for motivation, Vegeta is actually in danger of plateauing.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
Soi for Or'oth!
The companion of a 793-year-old demon, Soi is a human who keeps almost making a Faustian deal with her, only to be talked out of it at the last moment.. He's very much open, but he shouldn't have qualms about Or'oth continuing to do her work (Faustian deals) while they're together. Oh and she already killed him once, so if he finds out about that he might have a problem with it. I'm very open to this unfolding with lots of drama!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.