phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
okiedokie so. do i know i'm very unlikely to actually end up finding something that works? yeah. is that going to stop me from trying? no.

to lay my cards on the table as bluntly as possible - my heart and soul desperately wants to write kaname kuran from vampire knight but aggressively rewrite the canon so i can yeet out all of the incest because yikes and replace it with the plot we always deserved where he's in love with zero and zero constantly rejects him because ancient vampire + vampire hunter = bad but also kaname is the one of the few people with the power to help him so he slowly ends up being won over (and also his adopted sister / kaname's secret sister yuuki plays matchmaker because she thinks they're cute together). this is it. this is what i want.

obviously, i would be absolutely over the moon to find an animated panfandom that is going to let me do this - aggressive rewrites to the canon material + ignoring a lot of later series content and all. (i say where i know that if the canon problematic content + my burning need to yeet out 75% of the canon plot isn't likely a dealbreaker, my sheer hatred for the current app trends in most of the animated panfandoms probably will be because i absolutely cannot stand overly complicated apps, just let me be basic and write a second-person freeform section with powers and leave me alone.)

but i'm also realistic. i would be willing to settle for... well, any site that would let me do as close of a blatant canon rip of this as possible. to the tune of "aloof ancient vampire lord brings his beloved human secret relative to a safe haven to protect her, meets a surly vampire hunter who hates him for being what he is and he decides yes this one this is the one i will fall for, and now fast-forward to where they're all grown up in the modern day and the vampire lord is dealing with the various consequences of all of his problems biting him in the rear, including but not limited to his family trying to kill his crush + secret relative, his crush hating him because he thinks he has a crush on the secret relative and because he's still a vampire, and said crush also turning into a feral vampire." like i said. very blatant. i just want nice things and i will not let my dreams be memes just because this fandom died years ago and i am left holding the ashes eight years later.

the only other things that i'll really telegraph ahead of time is just....
1) i vastly prefer jcink as a host over proboards (or anything else for that matter)
2) the more relaxed your activity requirements are, the better
3) the more extensive your app form is, the less interested i become
4) a personified site is gonna be a very hard sell unless supernatural races are also a thing
5) animanga fcs are preferred but i'll do rl faces too as long as it's not a site with both

just leave me alone, okay, i just want to climb back into my dumpster and long for some nice things for my stupid niche dead fandoms-
last edit on Dec 1, 2020 20:36:29 GMT by Kuroya

Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
733written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Kuroya Avatar
but i'm also realistic. i would be willing to settle for... well, any site that would let me do as close of a blatant canon rip of this as possible. to the tune of "aloof ancient vampire lord brings his beloved human secret relative to a safe haven to protect her, meets a surly vampire hunter who hates him for being what he is and he decides yes this one this is the one i will fall for, and now fast-forward to where they're all grown up in the modern day and the vampire lord is dealing with the various consequences of all of his problems biting him in the rear, including but not limited to his family trying to kill his crush + secret relative, his crush hating him because he thinks he has a crush on the secret relative and because he's still a vampire, and said crush also turning into a feral vampire." like i said. very blatant. i just want nice things and i will not let my dreams be memes just because this fandom died years ago and i am left holding the ashes eight years later.

the only other things that i'll really telegraph ahead of time is just....
1) i vastly prefer jcink as a host over proboards
2) the more relaxed your activity requirements are, the better
3) the more extensive your app form is, the less interested i become
4) a personified site is gonna be a very hard sell unless supernatural races are also a thing
Okay so we're fine with blatant canon rips. We have vampires. The ones seen in canon are a bit silly, but so long as you stick to canon that doesn't mean yours has to be.
Can I make a Vampire?
Yes! Vampires are around Dragon Ball Level in strength and follow very traditional lore. They can turn into bats, consume blood, and are weak to both garlic and religious items; however, they have no weakness to sunlight. They are their own race native to hell, and cannot convert people by biting them.

We're on jcink with very relaxed activity requirements and while our app is kinda extensive I usually get through it fairly quickly.

Stat Free - Story Focused - All Series & Movies - Canons & OCs

It all began with the Tournament of Power. The two Zen-Ohs were in complete awe over the antics and powers displayed during the tournament. They were especially fascinated by Universe 7. Waiting for another tournament wasn't going to cut it; they wanted entertainment and they wanted it now. So, with the help of Super Shenron and all the Gods, a whole mini-universe was birthed, nicknamed the Continuum. Time was manipulated such that anyone could be taken into the Continuum, but their own timeline would continue as if they had never left, causing no major problems in other timelines. The Continuum is where your chosen character now finds themselves. What happens next? That is up to you.