searching for souls

1written post
merulaearned bits
offlinecurrently
merula
merula Avatar
hello hello!
 i'm meru. and i'm having a hard time finding a site that tickles my fancy.

it seems like there's only about 10 active animanga ones posting around these resource sites, and i don't feel i'm a good fit for the ones i've looked into heavily / apped at. that's why it's much much easier to put my request here, where i can be sure i'd be welcomed in. someone inviting me in is easier to be comfortable! sometimes i come into an rp discord and my enthusiasm and extroversion comes off pushy... so i think it'd be easier on everyone this way, you know?

- i'm not a fan of wordcounts, but i can work with them as long as they won't make me write several paragraphs by default. i tend to write with a lot of line breaks instead and don't think i'd enjoy myself writing thick paragraphs (even if the wordcount is the same). i would tend to post less, i'm sorry ):

- my activity level is dependent on everyone else's, for the most part. if others post less than once a week, i don't think the rp would keep me interested for long? conversely, if most members post several times a week, i might lag behind, but i would still love to give it a shot!

- if there are lots of limits on what a character can be or do, it might not be as good a fit for me. i prefer having space to at least theoretically explore 'special' circumstances, roles, characters, etc, and you can trust me that i won't godmod anything, even if something was approved.

- related to the above: i would prefer to have a welcoming atmosphere toward these 'special' ideas, even if they aren't allowed in the long run. my imagination really runs away with me, lol.

- any player count is OK as long as the site is relatively active!

- ooc discord preferred.

- having a lot of lore to read is hard to digest for a first character, so if you have a lot of it, please let me know an idea of where to start reading, and what to know before applying!

- i love picking up wanted ads. please have these up to date though, going for a role that's already been filled is so disappointing ):

interested in:

fantasy,

sci-fi,

romance,

18+,

modern fantasy,

supernatural premises (with exceptions)
predominantly OCs,
series-based.

any site or medium is fine.

if it hasn't been listed here, feel free to pitch it!

not interested in:

zombies,

post-apocalyptic,

historical,

steampunk-esque.
for supernatural RPs: i'm not a big fan of angels/demons, vampires/werewolves type of RPs.
panfandom / non-OC rp. (canons in a series-based rp is fine, though!)

i think that's everything... hope there'll be some groups that'd like me!

(i'll be crossposting to another rp search site if you see me elsewhere too!)

last edit on Oct 27, 2020 20:24:13 GMT by merula
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
772written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Hi Meru! We've got no wordcount, a low to average activity level depending on time of year, few limits on what your characters can be or become. 10ish players atm? An OOC discord, and lots of want ads (I especially have lots for romances ahem hem) and while some of them are old they're kept mostly up to date.

Stat Free - Story Focused - All Series & Movies - Canons & OCs

It all began with the Tournament of Power. The two Zen-Ohs were in complete awe over the antics and powers displayed during the tournament. They were especially fascinated by Universe 7. Waiting for another tournament wasn't going to cut it; they wanted entertainment and they wanted it now. So, with the help of Super Shenron and all the Gods, a whole mini-universe was birthed, nicknamed the Continuum. Time was manipulated such that anyone could be taken into the Continuum, but their own timeline would continue as if they had never left, causing no major problems in other timelines. The Continuum is where your chosen character now finds themselves. What happens next? That is up to you.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.