Secret of Zymoris

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Inspired by works like Castle in the Sky and Secret of Mana, Secret of Zymoris is a site idea I came up with quickly after a number of my fellow members expressed interest in a brief elevator pitch. The general premise is that in the setting, there’s a competition between a monarchy and a rebellion to find as many relics of the lost empire of Zymoris as possible, to further their cause.

Faction-based. To prevent the site plot from stagnating, players are obliged to choose between two factions: the Monarchy and the Rebellion. Will you fight for the unity of the nation, or struggle for a freer tomorrow?

Powers system. There’ll be a flexible powers system in place, with some ground rules set already to facilitate ideas and set precedent. Players are assumed to have some form of superpowers already.

Humans only. As for now, there won’t be any gods, angels, demons, or other supernatural powers involved in the plot. For better or for worse, the conflict is driven by human beings. This isn’t set in stone, though, and I think I could work with any other ideas as long as they don’t deviate from the site plot too drastically.
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 6:58:49 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.