looking again

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I want a place to write in. I'm already looking in various places, and I'm not really sure if people check here still, but I feel I'd like to take my chances.

I want a medieval fantasy site, or a JRPG-style fantasy site--- you know the type, usual medieval fantasy alongside magic-powered technology. The catch is... I want to apply as a certain character whose settings, abilities, and backstory might not always jive with the settings and limitations of such sites.

I've already talked about this guy before: he's a spirit who assisted a mage in a great deed to save many people, but at the cost of the mage's life. Devastated, he fell into hibernation and assumed the mage's form, waking up in the current time as an amnesiac doppelganger of the mage. He has the empathic ability to foresee what people would do, and water and sealing magic.

Regarding other sites...

I'm looking for a laidback Pokemon site, possibly.

A superhero site--- I've already seen one, but I'm not quite sure of going into it yet. I do have a couple of character ideas for a comicbook-y setting, and I appreciate sites that don't limit themselves to just mutations for power sources (looking at all of you BNHA sites XD). A chance to play as something like a Kamen Rider would be great too.

A RWBY site may be fun, if I could get people to join me in a team and have a theme, like the four riders of the apocalypse, or the four beasts of the directions in Asian mythology.

Just animanga face claims, please. Feel free to ask me for clarifications.

Have at it.
Eroge Collector
pronounshe/him
99written posts
offlinecurrently
Máscara de Tigre
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
It all starts with this... a jewel containing the ultimate power!
Hi . The Pillar Kingdoms is a high-fantasy site inspired by various media (Dungeons and Dragons, Fire Emblem, Guild Wars, ect) and uses dice mechanics familiar to those who play tabletop rpgs. While we have combat and have a systems for giving player characters custom techniques, the focus of the site is primarily narrative, allowing members abundant freedom to pursue their own personal stories and drama. I think you'd enjoy it, so feel free to give us a look at your own leisure.

last edit on Dec 13, 2020 23:55:57 GMT by Máscara de Tigre
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.