sports animanga high school

1written post
sugamamaearned bits
offlinecurrently
sugamama
sugamama Avatar
name of site: undecided

link to site: na

site plot: i am interested in possibly creating a roleplay site, oriented around a single high school (or maybe two) that are sports powerhouses located in japan.

the idea is that it will include anime/manga covered sports like:

-volleyball

-basketball

-tennis

-swim

-ice skating?

kind of staff needed: if interested, i'm looking for help from the ground up. that'll include: going over the school layouts, classes available, uniforms, some npc teachers or coaches, etc.

as far as responsibilities go, i think a co-admin that will help with character accepting, plots, member-site questions, advertising, being active on discord, will be the most useful. someone skilled with graphics/skinning would be amazing.

for mods, i would love to have them mod other schools in different tournaments and practice matches. they will also help with member questions, advertise, move along plots/threads, etc.

requirements: a knowledge on at least 1 sport, a general handle on jcink or proboards (whichever we prefer), friendly, and active

other: graphic or skinning abilities is a bonus!

ideal applicant: an active, motivated person with a passion for any sports/school animanga knowledge. they are willing to work with other staff to create a friendly environment for roleplayers.

my dms are open if you're interested!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.