Final Fantasy VII canons wanted

28written posts
braverearned bits
offlinecurrently
braver
braver Avatar
Heya! I'm Braver and I play Cloud Strife on a new, currently private Final Fantasy VII-based site. The site takes place after the end of the original game. The site is still in its beginning stages and there are some very important canons I'd love to see picked up! Please feel free to add me on Discord @ Braver#5726 if you're interested in any of them and I can tell you more about the site and send you the link!

TIFA LOCKHART
Tifa is probably my most wanted character because I think she's integral to Cloud's story. She has a lot of possible story paths open to her, whether she sticks around to help the people displaced by the destruction of Midgar, works with Barret to take down the last remaining Mako reactors around the world, rebuilds 7th Heaven, or goes another way I haven't thought of. Whatever the path, I'd really love to explore where her and Cloud's relationship goes after everything they've been through (without, you know, all that geostigma stuff from Advent Children), so I am considering this one a romantic request.

BARRET WALLACE
Barret is super important to some major plots on site! Namely building up AVALANCHE's numbers to take down the rest of the remaining Mako reactors, but also getting involved in the fate of North Corel among other things. Plus, Cloud needs somebody who's willing to yell some sense at him from time to time :P But Barret had a lot of growth during the game and I would love to see how that affects his actions going forward.

RED XIII
As part of the site plot, the Lifestream has been exhibiting unusual behavior, which is being closely studied by the Planetologists at Cosmo Canyon. With the death of his grandfather Bugenhagen, Nanaki here has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders as the guardian of the Canyon and he'll be able to get very involved in this particular plotline. Aside from that, there's also the dangling plot thread regarding finding other members of his species.

RUDE
Shinra is a mess and somehow Reno has ended up in charge of the Turks. Rude is definitely needed to prevent this from ending up a total disaster. And I'm sure Reno would love to have someone on site who doesn't want him dead or in jail.

There are lots of other characters we could use for this site too, namely Vincent, Reeve, and Elena. Again if you're interested please contact me on Discord! The site is currently private/invite only.
last edit on Jan 19, 2021 23:25:11 GMT by braver
28written posts
braverearned bits
offlinecurrently
braver
braver Avatar
Bump! These characters are all still needed and will be able to jump into the action right away!

Currently on site we have Cloud, Yuffie, and Aerith, with Zack and Reno in the queue (yes, strange things are afoot in the lifestream...)

Feel free to PM me here if you're interested and don't feel like adding me on Discord right away and I'll give you more details!
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.