pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Hello! I'm trying to edit a skin that I was gifted and I'm having some troubles.

Whenever I go to delete a post in one of the threads this keeps happenings.

I've tried looking around for the reason why but I can't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be thankful!

Likewise,

I've been trying to change the color of what the text looks when I've highlighted from black to something else. I just can't find the color I need to change. I thought it might be this here,

but when I changed it nothing happened.
932written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
1. To fix the moderation menu cropping, find the #wrapper class and remove the overflow-x: hidden. There's a max-width of 1100px around everything, which the menu exceeds when expanded, hence why it's getting cutting off.

2. For changing highlight color, look for ::selection, and the background and text color should be there. The @container_highlight_color variable that you changed is for controlling the color of a board when you hover over it in PB's default skin, which probably isn't being used anymore, hence why nothing seemed to happen.
last edit on Dec 31, 2020 20:10:44 GMT by gimmick
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.