aliaswissh
pronounshe/him
168written posts
FYEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FYE
FYE Avatar
for your entertainment ;D
HELLO Pixel! I figured the first day of this new year would be an excellent time for finally introducing myself. ヽ(^。^)ノ

I am wissh (now stylized as “w.sh” cuz I like it) and I’ve been roleplaying for a while. “A while” might even be an understatement, or at least it feels that way. I started RPing way back in 2003 or 2004, can’t really remember, but it was when InvisionFree was the place to be. My, how I’ve grown since then, how I’ve learned to write (lol). It’s kind of cringe to think about the first sites I planted my feet and caused a ruckus. Like really cringe. Wish I remembered all their names! (゚ー゚;

Anyway, after a hiatus of several years (and I mean several), I found myself with an itch I couldn’t scratch. I needed to write. I needed to get back into creating worlds and/or jumping into worlds already made. The RP community was always a place where I could ease that itch, and so I’m in the process of “finding my identity” in the community, so to speak, and get back into things RUNNING. ┗(^o^ )┓三

Some of you might be familiar with a couple of projects I have cooking up right now, the biggest being Boku no Phantasm. Funny story, that one, because it started as (and is still being tossed around) as a concept for a light novel (or perhaps a visual novel, depending on what I decide to do with it), and it’s something I’m constantly working to refine and make better. I thought to myself: “Hey, this could make for a fun roleplay,” and the rest, as they say, is history. Apart from the action-packed mecha genre stuff, I also enjoy very chill environments, though I never really found my footing in roleplays of the sort. That brings us to POKEPOP! which I’m also very jazzed about. You just can’t go wrong with Pokemon. (  ̄ー ̄)σ

You can’t.
I’ve tried. (-"-)

I am, above all things, a person who really enjoys characters. Their “design”, their inspiration, their creation. Just about everything that goes with creating characters for roleplay really butters my muffins. I could spend hours, maybe even days, reading apps by people across different sites, just basking in the time and effort that goes into some characters I’ve seen. It’s inspiring and really, and boy do I mean really, gets my muse going. Sometimes I’m even tempted to join some sites I visit just to make a character (though I’ll probably abandon them because I’m doing a lot as it is).

I’ve visited a LOT of great sites through signatures throughout Pixel, or perusing affiliates here and on the sites I visit. I think I chose a good time to return to RP, there’s something brewing between all these different communities that’s going to keep this hobby boppin’ for a really, really long time, and I’m all for it. ʅ(´◔౪◔)ʃ

Can’t wait to interact with you all more here and some RPs!

ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
~ w.sh
last edit on Jan 1, 2021 21:17:38 GMT by FYE

c o m i n g s o o n

discord: wisshfye