Velvet Hearts: An AU Persona site in development!

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Howdy y'all,

Well, looking through the site recently has gotten my gears to turning on an old Persona project I was working on, sort of as a love letter to the Persona series, a franchise I have a lot of love for as both a roleplayer and a dude who likes the games. As such, I've decided to pick it back up and finally finish it, as I think the time is right for a good Persona RP. I just need a good staff behind me to help develop the site. As it stands, a lot of the foundations are there, though I do need help polishing everything to its fullest potential.

Let me give you all the rundown on my vision for the site:

-An AU, freeform Persona RP taking place in a fictitious city in Japan. In battle, there are loose parameters that define a characters talents and combat ability, but no complex battle formulas or 4D chess matches just to blast a Shadow with Agi. A simple progression system designed to let players feel like they are progression, but without complex or cumbersome character building. Essentially, systems designed to let players focus on writing.

-A plot focused on players with numerous canon positions to claim across two or three schools that have Persona-powered investigation teams sponsored by a corporation.

-Deeper exploration of the Persona lore.

-A defined system for the passage of time so we can cut out the awkwardness of liquid time or days progressing alongside real time.

As for staff, I would like to recruit at least two or three-like minded individuals to get things rolling. Some of the qualities I am looking for in partners for this venture are that they are personable, non-bigoted, a love for freeform systems, and a love for Persona itself. As for what the workload would look like:

-Give feedback and input as I develop systems and present them.
-Writing lore/plot info in a cooperative manner.
-Approving characters.
-Helping to progress the plot as a gamemaster.
-If you've got the hand for it, development of graphics like ads or affiliate buttons.

If this has caught your eye, feel free to hit me up in PMs and I will get you into the server where I am working on things! I hope to hear from y'all!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.