strangers like me

aliasEra
pronounsShe/her
5written posts
Eraearned bits
offlinecurrently
Era
Era Avatar
hi there! i'm currently working on a disney animation rp. allowing dreamworks, pixar, studio ghibli and other select films. there used to be tons of these with different variations running around but now there seems to be.. well none. i'm going for a bit of a multi-faceted experience which just means there will be multiple areas of the site and ways to play your character. i'll get into those more below!

our plot is pretty open at the moment and i would love to craft the story together with the team. our story takes place in the animated worlds themselves, all characters & places are exactly as they are in their origin stories up until the mirrors turn up. these magic mirrors came with no warning but upon looking into them you see places different from your own. some of the mirrors are harmless and you have to physically touch or go through them in order to travel but some are a bit more cheeky and can trick or pull you in. the mirrors seem to have a mind of their own.

at first things are are just cute & fun. characters can interact with each other in different settings featured in the disney universes, go on adventures & the like. but we will have an overarching plot and i would love to introduce a little bit of darkness into it. i have some ideas & ways that we can advance this. along the way i would love to have some sub-plots and events to keep thing interesting between big plot updates. perhaps a questing system as well.

as a part of the 'multifacted' experience, we will also have alternate universes! while the plot above is going to be the main section of the rp we will also have au boards with their own plots & rp sections. for example, we have one that has an original plot & one that is set in the harry potter universe. in both these sections members take the same characters they already play and just adapt them to these new worlds.

so! what i am looking for in a staff team?

mainly is some creative individuals to help create and carry the story along. we can craft your 'role' whether it be a type of moderator or administrator to what it is you'd like to do on the site. i will also need help with the day to day things like accepting applications, claims, moderating, helping guests & members. and of course advertising.

the site is being hosted on proboards and i haven't used this host for years, pre v5 so i'm still getting acquainted with the admin cp & everything. at the moment we are using a premade skin & i will be doing the graphics myself but i would love to have someone on the team to create a custom skin & graphics for the site as well.

interested? feel free to message me here or on discord Pebbles#1538

last edit on Feb 7, 2021 20:24:04 GMT by Era
aliasEra
pronounsShe/her
5written posts
Eraearned bits
offlinecurrently
Era
Era Avatar
one staff member found so far! the site is coming along nicely. boards are finished. we are working on getting the informational posts done & some tweaks to the images on the skin. hoping to be open by the end of the month :)
last edit on Feb 7, 2021 20:24:38 GMT by Era
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.