pronounsshe/her
16written posts
omiearned bits
offlinecurrently
omi
omi Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
hello!

i am a long-term roleplayer, looking to spice up the proboard's world with a new warrior cats site. the warriors series was created by erin hunter, and if it's been a while since you've read or roleplayed warriors, just giving the wiki page a quick look over is a simple solution. this series has had a special place in my heart since i had read it back in middle school, and i'm sure the nostalgia will be the same for others!

name of site: faded echoes

link to site: faded echoes

site plot: when the cats of the 4 original clans traveled to the sun-drown-place, midnight the badger encouraged them to travel through the mountains and leave the forest territories. but, instead of passing through the mountains, or going past the sun-drown-place, midnight offered her guidance and protection in her own territory besides the sea.

it has been seasons since firestar, blackstar, leopardstar, and tallstar moved from the territories to the sun-drown-place. as in the forest territories, troubles from twolegs, borders, and predators cause constant struggles for the cats. a site-wide plot will be discussed when staff members are chosen.

kind of staff needed: if interested, i'm looking for help from the ground up. that'll include: plot, graphics, coding, lore, events, etc.

as far as responsibilities go, i think for mods, i would love to have them mod npc characters (if needed), as well as predators/prey/rogues/twolegs/etc. they will also aid in: character accepting, plots, member-site questions, advertising, being active on discord, and overall site maintenance. someone skilled in graphics/theme creation would be amazing, but not required.

requirements: a knowledge of the warriors series, a general handle on proboards, friendly, and active

other: graphic or pb abilities is a bonus!

ideal applicant: an active, motivated person with a passion for warrior knowledge. they are willing to work with other staff to create a friendly environment for roleplayers.

[ discord @ omi#9034]
last edit on Feb 4, 2021 22:51:52 GMT by omi
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.