custom skin commission?

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
So this is a very tentative request at the moment, just because I'm not sure if anyone even has the time to do up an entirely new skin from scratch. But I thought I'd test the waters and fish for a bit of interest anyway, just in case. I'm looking for someone with quite a bit of experience, who's willing to go all out and include something fully functional with a variety of features. I'd also be looking for someone who would be comfortable adding me on discord and helping me to install the skin once it's all finished, and share their progress with me as they're creating it, so I can offer thoughts and input. I know next to nothing about coding, so I'd be relying on you heavily to answer my questions etc. 

If you feel you have the time (and the patience LOL) to offer me your services, and perhaps a portfolio or examples of your previous work, I'd be willing to pay upwards of $200 CAD for the finished product. But of course, pricing will be discussed up front and in further detail via discord. Please feel free to post here or send me a message here if you're at all interested! 

last edit on Feb 13, 2021 22:44:07 GMT by melody
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i'm not able to take on a project of this size at the moment, but if you haven't already (and you're planning on hosting on jcink) it might be a good idea to check out jcink skins since a lot of jcink skinners/coders network using that blog.

good luck either way!
last edit on Feb 14, 2021 19:03:41 GMT by ulla
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.