Having a couple of issues?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
onlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
So I've been doing fine setting this skin that I bought up until I got to figuring out the hover image? It's added through avatar upload and I've run into two issues

The first issue is I'm not sure what the dimension of the mini profile and main profile big images are supposed to be? It's not really listed anywhere so I'm not sure what to set the dimensions to in the User Profile settings.

Second, when I DID try and put in the dimensions that I think the hover is supposed to be...The actual hover function seems to be whacked? What I mean is, as far as what I can tell, the image is pushing the actual mini profile information DOWN, so that when you hover over it it's only half displaying the info? It's meant to show the information first and then slide up when you hover, at least I think that's the intent

markham.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1&st=0&#entry1 Here's a look at what it's doing, the reply under it on the test account shows how it's supposed to look and function!

I'm kind of legit stumped on this one, I'm not sure how to fix this issue so I really appreciate any help!
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
535written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
It's because you changed the height of the hover, that the animation for it sliding back up as changed in terms of pixel amounts. (Changed height, means needing to change the pixels needed to 'move' the image)

Find this in your stylesheets: #mini-container:hover .mini-inner

and make sure you update the "-330px" to "-400px", like so:

#mini-container:hover .mini-inner {
   position: relative;
   transform: rotate(
0deg
) translate(0px, -400px) scale(1);
   -webkit-transform: rotate(
0deg
) translate(0px, -400px) scale(1);
   -moz-transform: rotate(0deg) translate(0px, -400px) scale(1);
   -webkit-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out;
   -moz-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out;
   -ms-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out;
   -o-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out;
   transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out;
}

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.