Final Fantasy VII Staff Search

28written posts
braverearned bits
offlinecurrently
braver
braver Avatar
Fight On! Is a Final Fantasy VII-based site (original continuity, treating spinoffs as non-canon) set one year after the end of the original game. Meteor may have been stopped, but the world is still in a state of chaos: Shinra is desperately trying to cling to power in Junon after Midgar was destroyed, millions of people have been displaced, Wutai is seeking to rise up and reclaim its former glory, and the planet itself is still healing from its wounds.

This is a freeform site focused on plot and character development; there is no combat or leveling system, though characters can earn gil by posting to buy new materia and other rewards (such as specialized chocobos).

The site has been in an invite-only phase for a few months now with a handful of active members, and I'd love to get a couple of staff members to help me open it fully! The majority of the site is complete, with just a bit of work on the site shop and breaking news sections left to go. It's hosted on jcink and rated 2-2-2.

Staff Required:
General mods. I've got a list of things that need doing and I'm looking for people to split the workload. Let me know what tasks you'd like to take on!

Tasks:
- Advertising
- Application reviews
- Updating claims
- Updating points and other site shop related maintenance
- Running sub-plots, facilitating player-driven plots
- Writing monthly plot updates based on ongoing threads
- Monitoring the Discord server
- Greeting guests, answering questions

Nice-to-have skills, but not required: graphics, coding

Ideal Applicant:
Someone organized and able to keep on top of things that need updating. A fan of Final Fantasy VII who wants to explore and expand on the game world (only knowledge of the original game is required, no spinoffs). Someone who is friendly and open to collaboration. If wanting to be a Discord mod, someone who can be laidback generally but still able to put their foot down to prevent things from getting heated in the chat.

If any of this interests you, please contact me and let's chat! You can reach me on Discord @ Braver#5726 or you can PM me.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.