write a reply

hi my name is trey

pronounsshe/her
5written posts
i'm lapisearned bits
offlinecurrently
i'm lapis
i'm lapis Avatar

NO I'M LAPIS. i'm 18 and i never learned how to make an intro post.

i've been rping for like, wow 5 years now. with some hiatus' in between omg i've done nothing. i swear i like to write, i've never had a personal project and i barely post but um like
i swear
like really
i also love to draw and am saving up for a tablet of my dreams rn bc  convinced me to love myself. i mostly draw my ocs and will draw one single oc i'm obsessing over for MONTHS at a time. ct people know this. i'm not sorry. if you want to talk about art and art resources i have like sooooooo many i'm here.

AND I'M GETTING BACK INTO PLAYING OVERWATCH AND WATCHING ANIME. if you have any recs pls feel free to shoot, i really love bnha and wotakoi atm though. 

in the end, i'm hoping to finally make my Debut into the rp community like for realz u kno, I know there's a lot of cool people here.

we gonna do great

pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
depending on when you're free, you're more than welcome to play overwatch with my pals and I! we've been playing it a lot less recently, but that's just because of comp burnout. once the new summer games event hits up, hit me up. <:
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Please give me your motivation to draw. TwT For having "never learnt how to make an intro," you sure did fine. ;3 It's nice to meet you, amiga.~ Good luck with getting that tablet! Is the tablet of your dreams a cintiq? Make sure you look up video reviews because some of them have software issues as well as heavy duty wires. :3 In fact, should probably look up video reviews for any tablet you get. ^ ^