pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
onlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
So first off, I REALLY like what you're going for! i feel like my eyes don't have much trouble naturally following a path down the page. I feel like i can go from left to right, and then right to left again with relative ease.

I think my favorite part is where it says "locations" cause it's not something i've seen before! is that all one category with all the forums and subforum shoved into it?? im very fascinated, i'd love to actually see that in action, it looks like a neat way to organize.

Now, my only real issue, and this is a personal issue with me, but it's so.... Dark. I'm not a fan of dark skins. I feel like there could be more contrast while still keeping the dark colored scheme, but that just might be because I'm looking at it from this image as opposed to a full screen site like I normally would be looking at. If there was a light version though, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat? Like take all my money haha I really love it otherwise.

Now serving!
5written posts
angelearned bits
offlinecurrently
angel
angel Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
So first off, I REALLY like what you're going for! i feel like my eyes don't have much trouble naturally following a path down the page. I feel like i can go from left to right, and then right to left again with relative ease.

I think my favorite part is where it says "locations" cause it's not something i've seen before! is that all one category with all the forums and subforum shoved into it?? im very fascinated, i'd love to actually see that in action, it looks like a neat way to organize.

Now, my only real issue, and this is a personal issue with me, but it's so.... Dark. I'm not a fan of dark skins. I feel like there could be more contrast while still keeping the dark colored scheme, but that just might be because I'm looking at it from this image as opposed to a full screen site like I normally would be looking at. If there was a light version though, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat? Like take all my money haha I really love it otherwise.
Thank you so much for the kind words, they mean a lot! 🤍 The Locations section I was thinking of both things you mentioned, though I have to figure out if I’ll have to put the links there manually or if I can do it programatically (fingers crossed for the latter) - I’m a sucker for hiearchical structure and this seemed like a good idea to try and organize it like that?

Haha, I get it! I’m actually the opposite, I get migraines a lot and light themes just hurt my eyes, but I think the colors here could be pretty easy to invert, so I feel like I could simply make both for people who like dark or light themes uwu

coming soon
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
Looks clean af. Not really much to add, personally, cause it hits both functionality and being pretty at the same time.

That being said, if you could incorporate a recent posts button similar to pb that would make this the cake. I'm not too familiar with jcink so idk how hard it is to implement but i've seen other jcink sites with it before.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.