[nospaces]
[attr="class","betheir1"]
[attr="class","betheir"]
[attr="class","betheir-left"]

06. To Good To Be True

Iona

[attr="class","betheir-mid"]

[attr="class","betheir-right"]

sighs So I just started doing digital art seriously last October cause my brother is a sweet bean and asked me to do his emotes on his twitch. Anyway, I'm really a big noobie and I'm not very confident at all in my art skills... particularly if they develop out of the snail department. But this prompt (and the next one) I couldn't convey what I wanted to into words, so I attempted a singular art. This is truly a piece I will do once when I have more practice and improve. Anyway, I'm only going to link it so less people will stumble upon it :' D. (copy and pastes this from above incase someone doesn't read it)[break][break]

Whelp. The second half. My pride and joy. The love of my life. Iona. She's the BBEG of my game, and in a way my comfort character. She's also the character I did for the other event so if you'd like to see that click here. But! Unlike Tehom, she is having power fall in her hands, and is very conflicted on it. She appreciates it in a way, and enjoys that she'll be able to make her mark on this world and if she started to lose that power it'd be very distressing for her but at the same time she is having a hard time with the burden of it all. I love her.[break][break]

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.betheir1]width:550px;padding:15px;border:solid 2px #ffffff;border-radius:50px;margin:25px auto; }.betheir { width:550px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:150px 0px auto; }.betheir-left { border-radius:35px 0px 0px 35px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ff8085,#ffa1b4);padding:50px;color:#eeeeee;display:flex;align-items:flex-end; }.betheir-left div { transform:rotate(-90deg);white-space:nowrap;height:0px;width:0px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 30px Poppins;line-height:25px;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15); }.betheir-left div h1 { margin:0px;font:bold 15px Hind;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:2px; }.betheir-right { background-color:#f7f7f7;border-radius:0px 35px 35px 0px;padding:50px;font:13px Hind;line-height:18px; }.betheir-mid { position:relative;z-index:1;padding:50px 0px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between; }.betheir-mid div { gap:10px;display:flex;flex-direction:column; }.betheir-mid b { display:block;height:5px;width:30px;margin:0px -15px;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:3px;box-shadow:2px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1),-2px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1); }[/newclass]
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW