[attr="class","cardmiddle"]

[attr="class","cardname"]
Keybearer of Heart
[break][break]

[attr="class","cardinfo"]
[ Human Keyblader ]
[break]

Darkness[break]

To find his childhood friend and love of his life, Kaiden opened his heart to the darkness. Allowing him to travel between worlds and conjure the Heartless.[break][break]

Eyes of Yrasil[break]
Kaiden's family has been blessed by the draconic god of creation, Yrasil. Which members of his family to be born with golden, glowing eyes. The intensity of which brightens and dims based on their emotions.[break][break]

[newclass=.cardbody]width:400px;height:600px;border:1px solid #a0a0a0;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8BmQ6zf/Kaiden-Card2.png);border-bottom-left-radius:28px;border-top-left-radius:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardtop]padding-right:8px;margin-top:-15px;font-family:Play;font-size:28px;font-style:italic;color:#fff;text-shadow:-2px 2px 2px #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardtop div]width:325px;height:35px;background-color:RGBA(0, 0, 0, .5);border:2px solid #000;border-radius:5px;padding-right:8px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:5px;font-family:Play;font-size:28px;font-style:italic;color:#fff;text-shadow:-2px 2px 2px #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardmiddle]margin-top:295px;margin-bottom:-27px;text-align:center;padding-left:10px;margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardname]width:275px;height:25px;background-color:RGBA(0, 0, 0, .5);font-family:Play;font-size:16px;border:2px solid #000;border-radius:5px;margin-bottom:-47px;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-left:10px;color:#fff;margin-left:0px;text-shadow:-2px 2px 2px #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardname div]margin-top: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardstat]width:50px;height:25px;background-color:RGBA(152, 125, 173, .9);font-family:Play;font-size:18px;border:1px solid #fff;margin-top:-20px;text-align:center;padding-left:10px;color:#000;text-shadow:-1px 1px 0px #a084b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardstat div]margin-left:-8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardinfo]width:355px;height:195px;background-color:RGBA(255,255,255, .9);padding:10px;border:3px double #afafaf;border-radius:8px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;font-family:Play;font-size:12px;margin-top:25px;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardinfo::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;padding:10px;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cardinfo::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 0px;background: transparent;border:none!important;[/newclass]
last edit on May 27, 2021 23:39:12 GMT by Mouse
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
40 QUESTIONS
Answered By Kaiden Price

1. What does your bedroom look like?

"Before my world fell to the darkness my bedroom was rather plain. Nothing on the walls or knick-knacks strewn about the place. A bed, a closest, and a dresser were all I had. They were all needed."

2. Do you have any daily/weekly/monthly 'rituals'? What are they?

"Whenever I leave a world that I've visited, I take something from it with me. Usually something unique to that place."

3. Do you exercise? How much? How frequently?

"I used to exercise almost every day. Staying in top form was expected of me. These days it's something that fell by the wayside. Not that it matters, I get into fights so frequently that they more than makeup for it."

4. What's your favorite way to waste time? How do you feel about wasted time?

"I don't waste time. It's not a luxury that I've ever had. Every second I'm not searching for Sarah is one that could be her last. I hear people say it's about the journey, not the destination. For me, it's all that matters."

5. What's your favorite indulgence? How do you feel about indulging?

"There are countless worlds out there. Every star in the sky is a place with rules and people unique to it. I love visiting them. I want to see them all."

6. What's your favorite meal? Favorite drink? Favorite dessert?

"We had this dessert on my homeworld that was a red velvet cake rolled into a ball, stuffed with cream cheese, and covered with a strawberry glaze. It was so sweet. A Ruby Dumpling we called it. This bakery near my father's castle used to make the best ones. I miss them so much."

7. Do you wear makeup? If so, what does it usually look like?

"No. My sister tried to talk me into it once though. Said that I'd look 'adorable' with some lipstick and eyeshadow."

8. What are some intellectual pursuits of yours?

"Magic. My world ran on it - I'm not even kidding. Our society centered around who could use and control it the best. My family was one of the strongest when it came to it. They were one of five families that ruled a section of my world. Magic - Aether, as we called it,  flows through my veins in abundance. It's part of the reason my eyes glow."

9. What's your favorite form of media? Your favorite genre within that medium?

"If you'd asked me a month ago, I would have said reading. Recently, after visiting a world filled with superheroes its changed to movies. We didn't have them on my homeworld. There were plays, which are similar but not the same. This guy in a spider suit showed me a few good ones. I'm not sure what genre they were, though."

10. What's your sexual orientation? Romantic orientation?

"Hetrosexual. I don't understand the second part of the question."

11. What are your short-term goals?

"I need to get stronger."

12. What are your long-term goals?

"Find Sarah. I don't care what I have to do to make that happen. People keep telling me that the price I've paid by letting the darkness in is too steep. That because the Keyblade chose me, there's a better way. But they don't understand. Before she came along darkness was all I knew."

13. What's your preferred manner of dress? What do you usually wear?

"Anything that offers me protection while not restricting my movement. When I started my search I had this leather armor that was resistant to damage. Jumping between worlds with the darkness eventually caused it to erode. Now, I wear whatever is native to the worlds I visit."

14. What do you usually think about before falling asleep at night?

"Better days."

15. Do you have a history of any note-worthy illnesses or injuries?

"I've got a couple of scars on my face. I came close to suffering from something we call Crystallization on my homeworld once or twice. Crystallization is what happens when you channel too much magic from the world. It slowly turns your body into a crystal. It's not something I've had to worry about since leaving."

16. How organized would you say you are? How does this impact your day-to-day life?

"I don't have much to organize. I have the things I takke from the places I visit, but I store those inside a bag I picked up on the first world I arrived on. A Bag of Holding they called - pretty neat."

17. Is there a particular subject you excel at?

"When I turned twelve, I began training to become what's known as a Highguard on my homeworld. They're a group of elite soldiers that protect the leaders and their families of my world. While the subjects they taught me varied, the primary focus was combat and magic. Even before the Keyblade, I could do a lot when it came to magic. My specialty is fire."

18. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

"I can give you two answers to this question. One is optimistic and the other pessimistic. The hopeful answer is traveling the worlds with Sarah at my side. I have a sneaking suspicion that my journey won't end happily, however. I can't seem to shake this feeling that this adventure I'm on ends with my death. I don't doubt for a second that I'll find and save Sarah. But I think it'll cost me my life to make it happen. As long as I can see her one more time, I'm okay with that."

19. What is your greatest regret?

"Not telling Sarah I loved her before the darkness snatched her away. I'm sure she already knows. It's not like I tried to hide it from her. I just never said it aloud. I wished so much that I had."

20. What is your greatest pride?

"My ability to endure. I've faced a lot of hardship throughout my life, but I've not once stopped fighting. Not that I could even if I wanted to."

21. What is your greatest guilt?

"I don't know if guilty is the word I'd used, but I do feel bad that I have this Keyblade. It belongs to a hero trying to save the worlds. That's not me."

22. What is your greatest fear?

"I can't tell you. Because saying it out loud gives it power I refuse to let it have. If you've been paying attention, I think you can figure it out yourself."

23. What is your greatest embarrassment?

"My friend Isiah and I got caught trying to sneak into a brothel when we were fourteen. Didn't even make it past the entrance."

24. Who do you see as your closest friend? Your worst enemy?

"Aside from Sarah, that would have to be Isiah. All three of us came from one of the five 'royal' families. We were the only good people amongst them. You might be wondering why I'm looking for Sarah and not Isiah. That's because he died in my arms the day the darkness took my home. Things would be easier if he were around. I'd still be able to smile - he hated to see people frown.

My worst enemy? Myself."

25. What is your most prized possession?

26. What's your concept of home? Of Family?

"My concept of family is a little broken."

27. Are you more analytical or emotional in your decision making?

28. Where do you sit on a scale between humble and arrogant?

29. What are some hobbies of yours?

30. What does your education look like? Did you enjoy your time spent learning?

31. Are you religious? If so, what are your religious beliefs?

32. What are your views on superstition and the occult?

33. Are you the sort to use your words or your actions?

34. What are your feelings on love?

35. What would your ideal romantic partner, if any, look like?

36. What are your feelings on death?

37. Who have been your biggest heroes over the course of your life?

38. When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to be?

39. What do you like about yourself the most? The least?

40. If you were to RP a character on a play-by-post forum, what would they be like?

TEMPLATE CREDITED TO MEGOSHKA OF GS
last edit on Mar 30, 2021 3:52:52 GMT by Mouse
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW