write a reply

< SPEAK OF THE DEVIL >

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt one: summer. a mix of 200x300 hovers made for light/dark skins featuring fgo characters in swimsuits (because what says summer better than a bunch of anime characters at the beach in an unnecessary filler ova?). in order of left to right, top to bottom, the characters are as follows: abigail williams, joan alter, yu meiren, robin hood, nero, and scáthach. 
last edit on Mar 27, 2021 10:17:31 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

prompt two: bad reputation. 
meant for light skin but my photo editor is eternally in dark mode so who knows if these came out well. features 3 sets of couple hovers with characters with bad reputations: sawako kuronuma, who's been isolated and bullied for her ghostly, gloomy appearance since she was little (from kimi ni todoke), hanako-kun, juvenile murderer and full-time school mystery and ghost (from toilet-bound hanako kun), and miyamura izumi, known for looking like a depressing otaku slash creep (from horimiya).

last edit on Mar 27, 2021 10:17:49 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt three: ashes to ashes. seeing as it's derived from genesis 3:19 (in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return), i decided to feature my favorite shady priest: amakusa shirou tokisada in a series of 250x450 hovers that i made before but totally still count.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt four: years from now. the first series that popped into my mind upon hearing the prompt was sailor moon (specifically sailor pluto, keeper of the door of space and time). then it was homura akemi, whose time-jump skills are legendary. in the end, i settled upon menma from anohana because i thought she suited the prompt best: the whole series revolves around the idea of years from then, after all, what with her friends gathering after all that time — except their "then" is her "now"...i swear this made more sense in my head. anyway, this is a 6-set of 200x300 hovers intended for light skins.

last edit on Mar 27, 2021 12:04:28 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt five: red roses. who better for this prompt than ruby rose from rwby herself, whose theme (red like roses ii in particular) still admittedly slaps to this day? here's another set of six hovers featuring the character: a mix of 200x300s meant for light/dark skins.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt six: too good to be true. for this prompt, i ended up selecting akane aoi from toilet bound hanako kun (not to be confused with aoi akane, her love interest). she's a super-popular girl, the resident heartthrob of the school: good at everything, sweet and cheerful, pretty as it gets, with a pleasant voice, good with words...pretty much the epitome of too good to be true. and she isn't all that good, in truth: underneath her veneer, she's jealous, easily gets upset, constantly looks down on others, bitter, resentful, deeply lonely...and deeply unhappy. six more 200x300 hovers, intended for light/medium-light skins.
last edit on Mar 27, 2021 12:40:27 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt twenty-seven: haunted. i selected dimple from mob psycho 100: not only is he our favorite shapeless green blob, i thought his quirk of possessing other characters throughout the series (spoilers: most notably ritsu and the random claw guard in my opinion) suited the prompt well. this set of hovers comes in size 200x300, made for a variety of different skin shades, but light/medium skins would probably work the best.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
prompt twenty-eight: prisoner. for this prompt, i chose chain sumeragi from kekkai sensen for...well, semi-obvious reasons. chain sumeragi. prisoner. g-get it? haha? this set features six 200x300 hovers (proportions, not actual size, as a reminder. for those who [like me] appreciate razor-sharp quality) meant for a mix of light and dark skins.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW