offlinecurrently
bach
bach Avatar
Current Points: 0

List of Points Earned with link to post:
wip

CUSTOM TEMPLATE:

3 points

A template (posting, plotting, tracking, app, et cetera) created specifically for your character or with your character in mind. Any templates created specifically to house other entries for this event also count for this, but only net you 1 point on top of the entry they house.

CHARACTER BLURB:

1 points

A quick overview of your character, almost as if you were pitching them for plots on an RP. Tell us a bit about their personality, backstory, et cetera.

DRABBLE:

5 points

A short story focused on or involving your character somehow. This can be a backstory drabble, a future fic, an AU – anything at all! There's no word limit, but 1 point per every thousand words will be awarded extra.

PLAYLIST:

5 points

Multiple songs that apply to or remind you of your character in some way. Bonus if you go into a bit of detail on why you chose the songs you did. A playlist must be at least three songs long to qualify, and 1 point per every 10 songs will be awarded extra.

THEME SONG:

2 points

An individual song that applies to your character (in case you don't have more), or a song that applies to them above and beyond any in a playlist. This may only be turned in for points twice, as three+ songs qualify as a playlist.

QUOTE / POEM:

1 point

A quote, excerpt, or poem from another source that applies to your character. Please be sure to source the original creator.

ORIGINAL POEM:

3 points

A poem of your own creation; more points awarded for being an original work.

MOODBOARD:

2 points

A bundle of images, usually made to match, that evoke a similar vibe to your character. Popular groupings consist of 3x3 square images, but any number or arrangement will qualify.

AESTHETIC IMAGE:

1 point

A single image that evokes a similar vibe to your character. Maybe an image of their face claim that truly captures their personality, or a photograph that reminds you of them.

TIMELINE:

2 points

A timeline of events over the course of your character's life, or over the course of their arc.

COLOR PALETTE:

1 point

A group of colors inspired by your character. Can be as few as one accent color or as many as a hundred colors grouped together.

PATTERN:

1 point

A seamless (or mostly seamless) pattern evoking a similar vibe to your character, or maybe a pattern your character would be particularly fond of.

RELATIONSHIPS:

3 points

An overview of your character's major relationships, such as their relationship with their parents, lovers, or particularly close friends/hated enemies.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

5 points

Fill out this questionnaire in regards to your character. You don't have to answer every question if you don't want to, but you must answer at least five in order to qualify for the points.

SHIP QUESTIONNAIRE:

5 points

Similar to above, only this time, the questions are related to a romantic ship your character may be a part of. The form can be found here.
last edit on Mar 27, 2021 15:56:12 GMT by bach
pronounsshe/it
25written posts
bachearned bits
offlinecurrently
bach
bach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]
[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

LyricOatshield

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]

MYERS BRIGGS ENFP

ZODIAC Aries

TAROT Empress

ALIGNMENT Chaotic Good

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Origins

Lyric was born in Orlais and her name used to be Lavinia Bellegno.[break][break]

wip[break][break]

FURTHER DEVELOPMENT

I took my love – I took it down. Climbed a mountain, and I turned around, and I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills 'til the landslide brought it down. Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? Well, I've been afraid of changing, 'cause I've build my life around you. But time makes you bolder. Even children get old, and I'm getting older, too.[break][break]

Oh, take my love – take it down. Climb a mountain, and turn around. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. The landslide will bring it down.[break][break]

MOTIFS & THEMES

I took my love – I took it down. Climbed a mountain, and I turned around, and I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills 'til the landslide brought it down. Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life? Well, I've been afraid of changing, 'cause I've build my life around you. But time makes you bolder. Even children get old, and I'm getting older, too.[break][break]

Oh, take my love – take it down. Climb a mountain, and turn around. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. The landslide will bring it down.[break][break]

TAROT CHOOSING

FUTURE PLANS

CHARACTER EXTRAS

Oh, take my love – take it down. Climb a mountain, and turn around. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills, well, the landslide will bring it down. The landslide will bring it down.

[attr="class","frlandslidebot"]

I'VE BEEN AFRAID OF CHANGING, 'CAUSE I'VE BUILT MY LIFE AROUND YOU.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #151515;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:150px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:150px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:150px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #151515;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;height:17px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop div]float:left;margin-left:10px;font:10px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding-bottom:9px;border-bottom:solid 1px #eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop div b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:24px;border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#242424;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px;margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div h1]float:left;font:bold 15px Raleway;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:5px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;height:200px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #151515;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1.3px;color:#eeeeee;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;padding:20px;[/newclass]
last edit on Mar 27, 2021 20:11:55 GMT by bach
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW