58written posts
jasmineearned bits
offlinecurrently
jasmine
jasmine Avatar
27. haunted (by dead light)[break][break][break]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","haun1"]
[attr="class","haun2"]You taught me the courage of stars before you left. How light carries on endlessly, even after death. With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite. How rare and beautiful it is to even exist.

[attr="class","haun3"]
[attr="class","haun4"]

[attr="class","haun5"]What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a Masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day a work of art taking form with every breath. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful thorns have roses. Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.[break][break]Inspiration is the impact of a fact on a prepared mind. To love is to admire with the heart: to admire is to love with the mind. Be gentle with yourself. If you will not be your own unconditional friend, who will be? If you are playing an opponent and you are also opposing yourself you are going to be outnumbered.

[newclass=".haun1"]width: 350px; background-color: #fff; height: 100px; padding: 25px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun2"]height: 47px; border-top: 1px solid #ccc; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; color: #778899; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px 10px; margin: 21px 15px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun3"]width: 80px; height: 80px; background-color: rgba(239,239,239,0.5); border: 1px solid rgba(64,64,64,0); border-radius: 100%; position: relative; top: -100px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun4"]width: 80px; height: 80px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/lCob3X.png); background-size: 80px 80px; border-radius: 100%; opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun5"]background-color: #fff; width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 50px 35px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun5 b"]color: #9ba6c6; font-size: 14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".haun5 i"]color: #b29daa; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
last edit on Apr 5, 2021 7:06:18 GMT by jasmine
58written posts
jasmineearned bits
offlinecurrently
jasmine
jasmine Avatar
[nospaces]

07. rainy night weathering with you inspired! lol this made me realize how i literally cant do dark aesthetics[break][break]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,900,700italic]
[attr="class","rn1"]
[attr="class","rn2"]
[attr="class","rn3"]
[attr="class","rn4"]
[attr="class","rn5"]

[attr="class","rn6"]Instead of choosing wings to soar through the sky, we  chose hands to hold with one another. And  yet the sky still fascinates us.[break][break]Is it such a crime to keep on dreaming?[break][break]Summer watches autumn from a distance and  I imagine what its face might look like. Is  it full of admiration? Is it full of love? Whenever it is, it's something I know could never transpire.[break][break]On  this once-in-a-millennium day, when gravity falls asleep, let's stand where the sun can't see us and leave this planet behind. We'll aim for a place where it can't reach us, when it finally opens its eyes. On three, let's kick off the Earth and head for a different planet. Let's  go![break][break]Just a little bit farther beyond destiny, just a little bit farther beyond civilization. Just a little bit farther beyond destiny, just a little bit farther.[break][break]We'll spread these sails together, filled with all of our dreams, and we'll cross the night to reach a day we know must come. Our hopes alone have been enough to fill our tanks and we've put our arms around each other, knowing we'll get through it all somehow.[break][break]It's not that we aren't scared, but we still won't stop. Even if perils should wait ahead, that's something we can't change. Our love speaks to us — a voice speaks to us. It says, ''Go!''

[newclass=".rn1"]width: 400px; border: 25px solid #fff; outline: #a1afa5 solid 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn2"]width: 400px; height: 250px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/lCnv32.png); background-size: 400px 250px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn3"]width: 100%; background-image: linear-gradient(#fff, #be9cc8); border-bottom: 25px solid #be9cc8;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn4"]width: 60px; height: 60px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/lCm9dQ.png); background-size: 60px 60px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); filter: grayscale(100%); box-shadow: 5px 5px #efefef, -5px -5px #a1afa5; position: relative; top: -30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn5"]width: 300px; background: #fff; padding: 25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn6"]font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn6 u"]text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px solid #efefef;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn6 b"]color: #be9cc8; font-size: 14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rn6 i"]text-shadow: 1px 1px #efefef; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[break]
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW