safe & sound || addicted mother

pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:800|Teko:700|Catamaran:700|Work+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .accentbg]background: #99b4c7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound h3, .punkifavsoundcredit a, .punkifavsound .scroll b, .punkifavsound .scroll i]color: #99b4c7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .accentborder]border-color: #99b4c7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound]width: 400px; height: 400px; background: #ffffff; margin: auto; border-radius: 5px; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .img]position: absolute; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: #F8FBFB; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; padding: 39px; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.03); margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 100px; border-radius: 50%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .img > div:first-child]width: 150px; height: 150px; position: absolute; border-radius: 50%; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; margin-left: -16px; margin-top: -16px; opacity: 0.6; clip-path: polygon(0 10px,100% 10px,100% 141px,0 141px); animation: punkifavsoundcircle 5s linear infinite; } @keyframes punkifavsoundcircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .img > div:last-child]width: 200px; height: 200px; position: absolute; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 50%; margin-top: -41px; margin-left: -41px; clip-path: polygon(20px 0, 181px 0,181px 20px,20px 20px); animation: punkifavsoundcircle 3s linear infinite reverse;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .img .icon]width: inherit; height: inherit; border: 15px solid #ffffff; position: absolute; border-radius: 50%; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/nT4eD7X.jpg'); margin-left: -15px; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .charname]position: absolute; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 40px; line-height: 35px; width: 400px; margin-left: 0px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: 285px; color: #F8FBFB; text-shadow: 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.075), -1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.075), 1px -1px rgba(0,0,0,0.075),-1px -1px rgba(0,0,0,0.075); font-weight: 800; letter-spacing: -1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .bulk]width: 400px; height: 400px; padding-left: 450px; background: #F8FBFB; position: relative; left: 350px; clip-path: polygon(0 400px,400px 0,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%); transition: all 1s ease; transition-delay: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound:hover .bulk]background: #ffffff; left: -450px; transition-delay: 0s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .bulk > div:first-child]width: 0; height: 0; position: absolute; border-left: 451px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.03); border-bottom: 451px solid transparent; margin-left: -450px; margin-top: -49px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .fade]position: relative; height: 400px; transition: all 0.5s ease; opacity: 0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound:hover .fade]opacity: 1; transition-delay: 1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .t]height: 111px; background: #6e6e6e; position: absolute; width: 374px; padding-left: 26px; padding-top: 28px; font-family: Teko; font-size: 40px; line-height: 26px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .t > div span]display: inline-block; font-size: 11px; line-height: 21px; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0 5px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); border-radius: 2px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: Catamaran;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .tborder]height: 142px; border-right-width: 120px; border-right-style: solid; background: #E4E6E6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .scroll]height: 258px; overflow: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .scroll > div]padding: 20px; padding-top: 0; font-family: Work Sans; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: #6e6e6e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound .scroll i]opacity: 0.8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsound h3]background: #F8FBFB; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.03); border-left: none; border-right: none; font-family: Catamaran; font-size: 20px; line-height: 40px; text-indent: 10px; margin: 20px -20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: -1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsoundcredit]width: 400px; margin: auto; color: #6e6e6e; text-align: right; font-family: Catamaran; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 25px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsoundcredit a]font-size: inherit; font: inherit; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkifavsoundcredit a:hover]opacity: 0.6;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkifavsound]
[attr=class,img]
[attr=class,accentborder]

[attr=class,icon]

[attr=class,accentborder]

[attr=class,charname]
OPEN[break]
NAME

[attr=class,bulk]

[attr=class,fade]
[attr=class,t accentbg]
drugs rule everything around me

[attr=class,accentbg]forties [attr=class,accentbg]muggle [attr=class,accentbg]cameron diaz

[attr=class,tborder accentborder]

[attr=class,scroll]

mother

hello hello![break][break]

this woman here that i am looking for is the mother of my character lachlan boot-corner. he is currently a fifth year student at hogwarts, a slytherin, but the sweetest, most shy and naïve boy you ever did see. his back story is quite simple, albeit disheartening.[break][break]

he was born in la, california, a month premature, and addicted to drugs. his mother -- cough cough this lady -- was in and out of homeless shelters, has no idea who the father is, and was taken from the hospital immediately following lachlan's birth. whether she was brought to a rehab or a jail would be up to you! the only other established facts i have for her are that she is a muggle, has not contacted lachlan in any way, and i would still like her to be struggling with addiction.[break][break]

after lachlan was cleared to leave the hospital, he was moved from foster home to foster home up until his eighth birthday. at that point, he was adopted by michael corner and terry boot, who also adopted three other magical children.[break][break]

currently, lachlan is working to come to terms with his sexuality and who he is. he recently stopped ignoring his feelings (he is bisexual), and has his first boyfriend. however despite all of this, he still struggles with not knowing who his mother and father are, why they abandoned him, why his mother could not stop using for him, and worries he might turn out the same.[break][break]

he is dating orion travers, a pureblood gryffindor, who unfortunately is selling drugs, but is hiding his own drug use from lachlan.[break][break]

i think to have his mother come back into his life sixteen years later, curious about who he is, but still using and to meet the two boys would be drama filled and just oh so fun. you can read more about lachlan here, and feel free to add me on discord at LIA#1567 with any questions! i'd be happy to discuss any possibilities and am super excited for this ad! 🤩

[attr=class,punkifavsoundcredit]
template by punki
last edit on Apr 10, 2021 20:42:49 GMT by lux
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.