phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
okay, so i'm not sure how successful this is gonna be, but i'm just wanting to see what my options are here.

tl;dr i'm really wanting to rehome one specific character concept from fs that i never really got to play out there so. here i am. asking the void what options i have available to me.

basically i'm looking for:
-- jcink site (sorry proboards)

-- animanga faces only

-- "mid"-fantasy-esque setting (aka i'm looking for magic + species other than human and i'm not wanting anything with a modern day feel to it)

-- can accommodate an amnesiac who gained a magical power via ~angry divine intervention~ (doesn't have to be an actual god though) that took his memories + framed him for murdering his family to push him into an nomadic adventurer life to try to clear his name

-- original setting without a mountain of lore or fandom setting that's open to bringing in a fandom newbie

-- will be pretty okay if i choose to vibe in my little corner and ignore the big overarching site plot (it's not y'all, it's me, i'm just the dude mowing my lawn with the tornado behind me)

-- phantom (arknights) or zhongli (genshin impact) free + claimable as an fc

everything else i'll figure out as i come to that crossroads (since again, i'm just trying to see what my options are).

now time for me to pass out again so i can question past me's decision-making skills when i wake up again-
last edit on Apr 14, 2021 22:46:58 GMT by Kuroya

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.