write a reply

how to intro

pronounsshe/they
8written posts
skiearned bits
offlinecurrently
ski
ski Avatar
hi my name is ski (pronounced sky). i have lurked here for a short minute and decided to join. i'm a tiny new gen rper in forum rp, if that's what you call them. i started forum roleplaying in 2020 after i transitioned from chat rps after over a decade because i just felt an emptiness inside of me that chat rps couldn't fill the void in. i even switched to discord recently aka 4 days ago. guess what i still used? skype. i know, i'm ancient  and i'm not even 21 yet lol. i mean i almost am but i'm just not 21 yet you feel me??

anywho, i don't got a whole lot to talk about. i friggin LOVE futuristic and sci-fi roleplays, those are my motherfather jam. i do enjoy some good ol' apocalyptic stuff, pre or post. post is preferred. fantasy? sure, why not. slice of life? well, i already have enough of that irl. ba dum tssssss.

i also recently got into coding and it's kind of fun. on proboards? no. jcink? hell yes. i haven't made my first template, but i am currently working on it.

i don't watch anime much but animanga faces are just appealing and that's coming from someone that uses rl faces more. i'm kind of starting to get into anime if my short attention span allows it. tbf the only animes i ever enjoyed were bobobo bo bobobo, dbz (and super) and nichijou. if you got any anime i should watch, pls send them my way.

gaming is cool too. i like playing old school games on my puny laptop, but i also have an xbox one that i barely use (and i bought it two years ago as well). if you play minecraft, you can show me the way. might get the switch too.

so yeah. that's me.

ps: i love wearing socks and sandals.