again, again

again, again written Oct 17, 2021 10:43:46 GMT via mobile
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
milk Avatar
hello! and if you're still around and searching I'll drop our site which is currently in open beta!

This is Ixoria! We're an original jcink premium modern-day fantasy animanga rp with (optional) mechanics and magic systems! Though we aren't medieval, your story could still basically fit into the lore of our universe, albeit with some tweaking.

We take inspiration from titles like Final Fantasy & Burn the Witch and hope to create a fun and lasting community!

Thanks and have a nice day, good luck with your search! o7

I've actually come into your interest check... and I asked if races are rigidly defined. How would I be tweaking my character idea to fit the existing races?
pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant

Oh I think I remember this! But I thought I answered already :Thonk: Oh well! 

Right now the site really does only have four major races, human, elf, dwarves, beastfolk. No real 'angel/mystical spirit' type race, sorry. However, magic by itself is basically pretty free form (with optional mechanics) as long as it is isn't something that would require permission from another rper or toes that similar line. In the world itself, basically everyone has the potential to use magic but various factors like skill, training, and pure prodigy or gifted potential would make certain individuals more 'magical' than others. 

The closest thing could be an elf who was alive quite a long time ago in the Site History, saving say, a clan or other smaller elven group or even helps out during one the site's past civil wars that led to the absolution of slavery and emancipation of enslaved peoples. Elves are somewhat considered the most 'magical' out of all the site playable races as well, living up to 750 years. And the civil war that occured happened around 200-300 years ago in site history. 

hope that answers your question! and I apologize if I wasn't clear in statement before hand. Thank you again! 

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
milk Avatar

Oh I think I remember this! But I thought I answered already :Thonk: Oh well! 

Right now the site really does only have four major races, human, elf, dwarves, beastfolk. No real 'angel/mystical spirit' type race, sorry. However, magic by itself is basically pretty free form (with optional mechanics) as long as it is isn't something that would require permission from another rper or toes that similar line. In the world itself, basically everyone has the potential to use magic but various factors like skill, training, and pure prodigy or gifted potential would make certain individuals more 'magical' than others. 

The closest thing could be an elf who was alive quite a long time ago in the Site History, saving say, a clan or other smaller elven group or even helps out during one the site's past civil wars that led to the absolution of slavery and emancipation of enslaved peoples. Elves are somewhat considered the most 'magical' out of all the site playable races as well, living up to 750 years. And the civil war that occured happened around 200-300 years ago in site history. 

hope that answers your question! and I apologize if I wasn't clear in statement before hand. Thank you again! 

Hrm... so going from this, I could take a stab with an elf that polymorphed themselves into a human? Might actually be promising. Thanks for clearing things up with me.
32written posts
SalyaDarkenearned bits
offlinecurrently
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken Avatar
Hello there.
Tainted Ones has a PKM theme world that allows rpers to play in any of the Regions from Kanto to others. Those whom wish to have their trainer to be the world champion or one of the world champions.
You may play as your OC and/or a canon form the game/manga, or even a pokemon it's self.
Just know that the pkm world is WIP but members can still roleplay there.

Note: there is more then just the pokemon world as well. Since Tainted Ones is a Sandbox RP that allows its members to rp as they wish.

Link: clicky
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,798written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!