again, again

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
I guess I'm gonna try finding a site again, although it's been soooo long since I've managed to find one that fit, that genuinely interested me... >.>

Anyway, I'm looking for any of these:

- A medieval fantasy or JRPG-site that would allow me to execute certain concepts like an amnesiac spirit masquerading as a water magician, a mercenary who fights by telekinetically wielding a large amount of swords, and the like. I've probably described the first character a lot of times, and it's been really difficult to put him into most sites, either because of his abilities or his backstory.

EDIT: Might as well include his profile here...
Rhyme is an angel/spirit/magical being with the (unique?) ability to see people's souls. He becomes attached to an idealistic magician of water who seeks peace, seeing and appreciating his sincerity. With his help, the magician manages to pull off an event that involves the protection or emancipation of several people, but at the cost of the magician's life. Devastated, Rhyme fell into hibernation and lost his memories, and took the form of the magician, becoming that's magician's amnesiac doppelganger.

- A laidback Pokemon site, or one with some sort of twist--- maybe have it set in medieval ages, have proper religions based on the legendary Pokemon, have trainers fight alongside their Pokemon, any and all of the above?

- A superhero site where abilities aren't limited to genetics or mutation--- where one can be a superhero based on technology, or magic. A place where I could make a Kamen Rider-esque character would be nice, too.

- A RWBY site if my character could be part of a themed team or something, like one based on the Four Symbols of Asian mythology or the Four Riders of the Apocalypse.

Just animanga face claims, please, or none at all. I also hate panfandoms with a passion, unless I can possibly throw Kamen Riders into it... and even then maybe not.

...this is almost just like what I posted before in December, huh. Sigh.

Have at it.
last edit on Apr 27, 2021 7:55:25 GMT by watcher
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
8written posts
Kikiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kiki
Kiki Avatar
Hi Watcher! 

If you are looking for a pokemon site, I recommend looking at hoenn! It isn't a medieval site but it's very chill for a better lack of words! As long you stick to the rules and guidelines, you can probably do whatever you would like. The site's is a bit on the larger side in terms of members which can be intimidating, but the community is one of the most welcoming ones I have ever experienced for Rp! The site is very active, and it's ran by a very dependable staff team who do their best to make sure everyone is having a good time, and they release frequent events for the community! Members are also able to do their own events, so most of the time theres a lot of stuff you can do. 

Anyways I hope you consider looking, and if it isn't for you, best of luck for you to find what your looking for!! 
pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
hello! and if you're still around and searching I'll drop our site which is currently in open beta!

This is Ixoria! We're an original jcink premium modern-day fantasy animanga rp with (optional) mechanics and magic systems! Though we aren't medieval, your story could still basically fit into the lore of our universe, albeit with some tweaking.

We take inspiration from titles like Final Fantasy & Burn the Witch and hope to create a fun and lasting community!

Thanks and have a nice day, good luck with your search! o7