aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
just what it says on the tin. i want to do a sandbox site for animanga fcs, but i want to gauge interest before i actually dive into anything. it'd have different categories for different types of rps (ie, fantasy as a board, fandom as a board, etc) and it would be super relaxing, obvs. nothing super complicated, just a place for people to chill and rp to their hearts' content without worrying about faceclaims or overarching plot.

is this something anyone's interested in? just let me know o/
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
As someone who's only been briefly in a sandbox site before it crashed, I'm interested, since it might allow me to do a bunch of characters who don't quite fit into the existing (or at least those I could find) sites for now. My only concern is if it could stay going... and if there'd be people in it who would go along with my stuff... XD
last edit on Apr 28, 2021 1:46:08 GMT by watcher
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
hello i am back with more enthusiasm. please give me a place where i can pester all of my friends to write threads with me that get abandoned in 2 days and nobody cares about it and also they love me anyway because it's fun to just write for the heck of it without caring about activity checks or character relationship drama that bleeds into ooc for some reason because in sandbox every char can be in a relationship or whatever with every char

[tapping table insistently] Right Now
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
it sounds like there's a lot of desire for this kind of thing so i'm gonna go ahead and throw this into development! i would love to have fellow staff on board but i totally get it if yall are busy. either way, there's gonna be work done on it no matter what. thank you for your feedback!