spread your leaves and branch out

aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
242written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
I've been stalking looking through the other site-search ads, and none of them quite fit my specifications, so I decided to make my own. I'm a longtime pokeposter and I have a Pokemon site I'm happy with but... why not try to get into some other stuff? Regarding myself: I'm pretty much glued to the Internet all week. I love talking about character ideas. My average word count is 200-600 per post, and I tend to be drawn to wacky adventure plots with humor, but I'm open to more serious drama too.

The must haves:
+ Animanga faces only, or no face claims
+ Plot-driven site, or one with preexisting plot hooks rather than being entirely member-driven
+ Active, welcoming discord (or other chat medium) that doesn't mind lurkers who take forever to app a first character
+ Active site that allows for sporadic activity. I've had my best fun in places where some people are lightning posters but not everyone has to be.

Not hard dealbreakers but I'd appreciate:
+ Lore-light original fantasy, sci-fi, or paranormal (fandom sites are ok, but anything from canon the player is assumed to know counts as 'lore')
+ Small community with a limit on characters per person
+ Platonic want ads

Stuff I don't care about one way or the other:
~ Your forum host
~ Systems (just don't make me do a bunch of math every post)

Stuff I specifically don't like:
- Slice of life
- Panfandoms, or sites where people are expected to play canons instead of ocs
- Shipper apps or shipping-oriented sites
Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,126written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
I know you mentioned you've looked through the other site search ads, and I've posted to quite a few of them, so I understand if you don't reach out or check us out, but we meet most of these specifications so I'll respond anyways.

Hi! I'm the admin of Remnants of Fate! We're a very active original animanga rp set in like 2026 ish Tokyo Japan with an original story, supernatural powers and abilities, unique races and easily upgraded apps and powers and things. There are a ton of different plots and factions to choose from, and our member base is quite active and some of the friendliest people you'll meet. Activity is allowed to be at whatever pace you're comfortable with. A lot of our members are adults with work and school and lives outside of RP, so we all keep in touch a lot on discord. The application is fairly easy and the admins are always around to help out with whatever questions you might have and help drive plots and things. So please, check us out if you feel like it or feel free to pm me for more information~ 

Look forward to seeing you! And good luck with the site searching!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.