Need Staff for Two Sites! [PB]

pronounsShe/Her
24written posts
JustTiffamuearned bits
offlinecurrently
JustTiffamu
JustTiffamu Avatar
Hello!

I just recently revamped my two proboards sites. One is open, I just need help with the day-to-day of running it. The other is still in development but is close to being ready to open.

The Merwin Project is an original sci-fi (ish) roleplay that revolves around human-animal hybrids created in a secret lab. Some hybrids live in the laboratory and are subjected to tests on a regular basis, while other hybrids live in a compound in Latvia where they have more freedom, but they aren't completely free of the laboratory.
Members can play as either hybrids or human staff members of the laboratory.

Dragon Riders of Berk is a How to Train Your Dragon roleplay set 26 years after HTTYD3: The Hidden World. The original dragon riders have retired, and now their kids (and other younguns) are training to be Dragon Riders. Berk and the Berserkers are at war with Hysteria, who hunt dragons and have discovered the hidden world.
Members can play as the original dragon riders, other canon characters, or their own OC dragon rider or citizen.

I'm looking for global moderators for each site. Global mods are just a step below admins and will help with things like advertising, reviewing character applications, creating themes, planning out the site plots, and brainstorming. I'm also open to any suggestions on how we can make the websites better :)
I'm also looking for moderators for the HTTYD site to monitor roleplay boards and assist with other projects.

If you're interested, you can reply here, or reach out to me on discord! (JustTiffamu#5386)