phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
sb: kuro please i'm begging you, just post a normal want ad like a normal person-

me, clutching my hyperfixations to my chest: frick no.

aka, i'm here, back on my bullshit, stuffing another "want ad that's not a want ad" here in the want ad area because it's the closest thing to what i'm looking for (and i've been having crappy luck trying to look through other avenues).

to make this as short and easy as possible? i'm looking for a 19+ partner to be the (lost prince) kaeya to my dainsleif for some assorted shorter rapid-fire 1x1 rp on a private discord server (just so i can stay more organized).

(basically, i'm just going insane because kaeya x dainsleif is my current rp hyperfixation, but most of my friends don't know genshin, and the ones who do don't rp kaeya, and the one kaeya i have is pretty busy, so i'm just.... dying because all i want is a friend to yeet quick little rapid-fire ic stuff with for 5000 aus we pick up and drop as we feel like rolling around in them for a bit.)

i'll disclaim that uh.

1) the 19+ thing is mostly for my comfort because i'm in my mid-20s and i feel kind of weird shipping with people who could still be in high school.

2) it's really important to me to have a partner who's gonna be decently chatty with me because it kind of bothers me when i feel like i'm the only one starting interactions or if i'm the only one really contributing anything to the overall ship dynamic.

and 3) i want a partner who's gonna be okay with smut since no, that's not gonna be the main focus, but i want someone who's gonna be chill if things get explicit, and i'm just not here for pearl-clutching over wanting to rp smut anymore tbeh.

i'm. pretty sure that's it? so. if you want to make my week, please feel free to shoot me a pm! thank you!
last edit on Jun 19, 2021 13:56:43 GMT by Kuroya

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
oops i ended up redoing the original post almost entirely a couple of days after i posted it, but i'd still really like to find a kaeya for my dainsleif for some private discord stuff!