claw moon

7written posts
shelbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
shelby
shelby Avatar
name of site: claw moon

link to site: will be provided if interested

site plot: destruction seemed like a deep-rooted cancer, spreading each season the five clans flourished unsuspectingly near the lakeside. Windclan and Riverclan were the first to leave the lake territories, with some of their members choosing to stay with Thunderclan, Skyclan, and Shadowclan if they were unable, or unwilling, to move. But, when Thunderclan was completely destroyed by monsters, the remnants of Shadowclan, Skyclan and Thunderclan's survivors found themselves following Windclan and Riverclan's pawsteps.

Many seasons have passed since then. Generations have almost forgotten their old roots, especially since the formation of the 3 clans shortly after their settlement. Though they have dropped their original clan names, the spirit of the warriors of their past continues to burn in their veins. ​

kind of staff needed:

1 co-admin - needed for basically co-running the site. This will be a heavily involved position, that will do site keep-up (such as creating new plots/activities/accepting characters/updating the skin/etc.)

mods - that will help with advertising, plotting, updating censuses/activity checks, modding threads, archiving, etc.

staff, essentially, will work as one unit. While they have different titles, I think it's really important that everyone has their opinions and help with whatever they can. RL is super hard, especially on the older generations that continue to rp warriors, so at least 4 staff members will be active at all times. If one is struggling, the rest will help out.

requirements: Knowledge of the warrior world, basic understanding of jcink, and activity. Keeping the discord and site alive is our main objective, as well as world building for our future characters/members.

other: someone with graphic/skin making/coding abilities is a huge plus. I am planning to use a skin I have previously bought, and the templates we've made. However, if someone is on board to make something, I will not deny their creative freedoms haha

ideal applicant: person xyz is friendly, and willing to chat/plot with anyone, despite being a familiar face or not. They offer ideas, even if it doesn't directly involve them. They answer questions in a timely manner, and ask for help if they need it. They create characters that should be examples as to what we look for in character creation.

please either dm me on discord #5449 or on pixel