Could you assist me with tweaking this theme?

2written posts
cypherearned bits
offlinecurrently
cypher
cypher Avatar
Theme I'm using: Here
Where I'm currently testing: Here

I'm trying to get all of the pertinent information to reflect across widths, but to no avail. Specifically, I'm trying to get the Create Thread and Post Reply buttons in their usual locations -- I managed to do some hacky thing to get them to show up, but the alignments are wrong and they don't show up on the top and bottom -- and I want the text based user information for posts and time stamps to remain across all widths. I'm also trying to reduce the amount of vertical space taken by the forum and topic rows to be more in line with Proboards defaults without disrupting the style of theme, but to no avail.

My usual method of plugging things in places until things break hasn't really worked out for me so far, and either everything completely breaks and I have to revert, or nothing works entirely.

Essentially, I'm trying to maintain the style of the skin and keep things familiar for people who're literally only used to the default Proboards for everything while also having something for people who are also not used to Proboards that they can use on mobile and have a decent experience instead of the 2009 mobile page version of the board that currently exists.
last edit on Jul 19, 2021 20:32:53 GMT by cypher
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any activity in a month and has been deemed inactive and will be archived. If you wish to reinstate the thread, please PM Neko, otherwise repost your request.