aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
heyo, me again. i'm looking for mods for a pokemon site that will be cool with modding pokemon with personality, so the more mods i can get, the better. the site itself is a game-canon-esque one, meaning that canons from the games can be taken up and played, as well as original characters. there are no stats, but there are levels, and battles and coordinator shows will be RPed out to determine the winner; the goal here is to make pokemon battles more realistic as well as give them more flavor than just "fire is super effective against grass, fire wins". with this system, you can have more interesting battles as well as outcomes you may not expect. i'm also planning on levels being determined by how many words per post have been typed, so 100 words --> level 2, 150 words --> level 3, etc. the amount of words for each level will vary, obviously, but that's just an example of how that would work.

alternatively, i also want to make this a pretty open slice-of-life site as well. you can take the gym challenge or not. you can be a breeder or not. you can be a civilian! you can be a baker whose slugma bakes their cakes with a flamethrower! you're free to do literally anything you'd like! i just want this to be a kind of everything site with no specific overarching plot unless members want to throw something into motion.

this will be on jcink, account-per-character, and i'm hoping to get this off the ground relatively soon. if you're interested, reply here or pm me! i'm looking to start a discord soon and would like help with that as well.