KAOS | a modern greek mythos rp

10written posts
Edenearned bits
offlinecurrently
Eden
Eden Avatar
Hello!

I am currently looking for admins and mods for a modern greek mythos roleplay. The current premise is that the gods have returned during the modern age, and have reshaped the world as they see fit. I already have a general 'map' planned out with large and diverse biomes for exploration. Players will be able to have mortal characters of course, but also oracles, demi-gods and playable gods. I'm not going to be including old heroes such as Odysseus, Hercules, Achilles, etc. since it's a modern roleplay but i want the roleplay to pave a way for people to have their characters become heroes and have equal opportunities for their characters to change the world and become legendary figures. There's plenty I'd like to include in the site such as event accounts, and allowing players to eventually create monster or creature characters like sirens, nymphs, etc.

For staffing, I'd really like to have enough staff where the responsibilities can be divided so that each staff member (or two together) look over certain aspects of the game such as staff dedicated to lore creation, map design, board maintenance, advertising, etc. But until we are fully staffed, we'll have general admins and mods! Below I have listed what the responsibilities will be for those roles (until the day we can divvy things up!). Right now the admins would share the work of the mods, but as we accrue more staff, I'd like admins and mods to have split responsibilities so everyone has their own things they focus on!

Two general requirements to join the staff team are:
1. please have genuine interest in greek mythology, even if you're knowledge is limited!
2. please be collaborative, feedback and teamwork are so important when creating an idea from scratch!

ADMINS
-lore creation
-board setup
-board maintenance
-advertising
-shop maintenance
-character application review and approval
-approving affiliates
-event creation

MODS
-lore creation
-board maintenance (thread archiving/unarchiving)
-character application review and approval
-advertising
-shop maintenance

OTHER STAFF
-coding staff: correcting code errors & creating site templates
-graphic arts staff: creating custom graphics for the site, upkeep of general site aesthetic for events or turn of seasons/etc

if you've found yourself interested in this idea, please reach out to me! while there are already general plans and things in place, there's still a lot of work to be done! you can find me on discord at eden#4707 ! 

looking forward to working together! <3
last edit on Jul 22, 2021 2:29:32 GMT by Eden