offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
[nospaces]

WELCOME TO IXORIA

[break]

Progress Entry #9[break]
oh my goodness, after such a long time in progress, I can finally say we will be opening for beta on October 3rd!!
[break][break]
All location boards have been finished! (thank god) and quite a few submission and claims threads have finally gone up as well. A few more tidying things up need to be grounded out, but I aim to complete everything before the sunday. I will aim for 12 noon to make the announcement once again!
[break][break]
Gosh, this has been such a journey, but I'm so happy to finally have something to show for it! In the end, even if it ends up just a small place with a few rpers, I'd be happy to foster creativity and give some molecules of serotonin to those who like to plot and chill and rp together. maybe I'm being optimistic lol
[break][break]
We are also still hiring staff! Check out the listing HERE.
[break][break]
Also once again, here's our main discord server.
[break][break]
What we aim to do:

[break]
[break][break]
Fix up all the site links! And fancy up the discord!
[break][break]
Create my own character concept!!!
[break][break]
Finish up Magic System tables + edits!

[Googlefont=Open Sans][Googlefont=Abril Fatface]
pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
[nospaces]

WELCOME TO IXORIA

[break]

Progress Entry #10[break][break]

[break][break]
we've done it, it's FINALLY here!! Ixoria is now OPEN for beta everyone! (Sorry for a 1 day delay, I was very tired putting together some last minute things)
[break][break]
I can finally say it, welcome to IXORIA!!
[break][break]
We aim for the beta to hopefully playtest out some bugs and address concerns, questions, or suggestions of the current build of the site and how we can make it better! Please wear a hard hat as the site may be subject to change and is still under construction! Thank you everyone if you've kept up with this for this long!
[break][break]
To start out our beta, we do have an open Autumn seasonal event that players can participate in for rewards.
[break][break]
Our magic, combat, and spell system have significantly been improved with a lot of tweaking, though likely some kinks to be addressed, as well as the basic systems of progression, submission, events, and other things!
[break][break]
We are also still hiring staff! Check out the listing HERE.
[break][break]

Also once again, here's our main discord server.

[break][break]

What we aim to do:

[break][break]
Aim for a beta that gives up lots of feedback and suggestions!
[break][break]
Aim for a November Full Opening!
[break][break]

Create my own character concept!!! orz

[Googlefont=Open Sans][Googlefont=Abril Fatface]
last edit on Oct 4, 2021 18:59:56 GMT by milk