phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
............... listen, i'm just here to play out two (2) very specific things that i can't have in my own home, so just nod at me respectfully and let me be-

to make this short and sweet. i'm looking for an animated panfandom hosted on jcink premium that has talulah (arknights) + dainsleif (genshin impact) open and diluc ragnvindr (genshin impact) either open entirely or interested in a ship with dainsleif (or at least, willing to hear out my pitch for the plot).

that's it. those are the only hard requirements. jcink site. animated panfan. let me rp talulah. let me have some dainsluc. everything else i'll sort out + consider myself. (no seriously. app format. site premise. activity rules. public vs private. 18+. i'll take everything else under consideration as long as those four things are met.)

like i said. i really am just looking to do a couple of things i can't do on my rp home because of how i've set myself up there so. just let me have these two (2) nice things and i will be a very active + happy camper-
last edit on Jul 30, 2021 4:26:27 GMT by Kuroya

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,763written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!