Found Family + Partner's in Crime in Cyberpunk-ish Setting

0written posts
mummerin'earned bits
offlinecurrently
mummerin'
Guest Avatar
Setting: ... a near future dystopia where mega-corporations rule the majority of the world and proxy wars are the thing. The roleplay centers on a private mercenary company; a company that sells their services to other corporations and nations of the "I mean, Sorta Legal, Sorta Not, Plausible Deniability" type. Your character is someone who operates in that world. Maybe they are an assassin, or smuggler, or mercenary, or hacker, but they are someone who sells their "I mean, Sorta Legal, Sorta Not, Plausible Deniability" services.

The Plot: ... and then one day, they got kinda caught. The mission they were on went sideways in a hurry, but lucky for them a local was willing to help them escape. They took the local with them... and maybe they intended to drop the local off, but for Reasons(TM) they haven't gotten around to it. 

Twelve years later? My character is stuck to yours' hip. There's a lot of details to fill in and dynamics to work out. The content of the relationship is flexible, and so am I about what sort of character fill the ad. The tldr is a meaningful connection that's been formed. Whether your character is good or bad or Questionable(TM), mine believes in yours... and would risk their neck for yours. 

Details: Any gender, face, sexuality, etc. The character should probably be at least 28 years old, but if you're thinking younger we could probably take some creative routes to make that happen. Which, I am looking for someone to make the character their own and be creative, so please be someone interested in brainstorming! Ideally I'd love to post at least 1x a week.

The forum: ... is shiny and new and really laid back. There's some mechanics, but it's pretty easy and lite. Feel free to take a look!

If you're interested please holler at me on the forum or via discord. I don't do pressure sales, so if you're curious and want to test the waters to see if we mesh (or our concepts match) without the commitment of jumping all in, that's cool, too. 
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!