Past ties and future bonds in cyberpunk-ish setting!

0written posts
Easyfailsearned bits
offlinecurrently
Easyfails
Guest Avatar
Setting: Damage, Inc is an online play-by-post forum with a focus on the tactical, espionage and action themes in a sci-fi/dystopia setting. Inspired by the likes of Metal Gear Solid, Shadowrun, The Matrix, Cyberpunk, etcetera, minus some of the more fantastical and/or supernatural elements (for now).

The Plot: My guy grew up knowing no one. From an early age on he was yanked from family to family, never really getting to know anyone and only barely getting to know names.

..this is where hopefully you come in. There are a lot of people he has come across, but never really met. I've been toying with the idea that maybe one (or some) join Damage Inc. as well.

Details: Obviously the plot would give you amazing freedom of choice. Gender, name, face, everything. Even the age is open! They don't even have to look like they're from his country, they could very well be yanked around like he was.

The forum: It's new, relatively, but very worthy of a look. It's got a good system that balances itself between freeform and stat-based (in my opinion, could be very wrong on naming the systems in place) and it's quite easy to get a grip of. Feel free to take a look!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,764written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!