Let me play my gosh darn dragon false-god

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Character Name: Sarantis (but I might change it)
Basics:
  • Pseudo god/guardian/whatever is applicable site of ice and war
  • Very super duper old
  • Has two forms: super duper big (think FFXIV bosses like Cidolfus Orlandeau), and mortal/human-size
  • Is an ice wyrm, rawr. It snows wherever he goes. Gets very weak and sick if exposed too much heat, like a fire indoors.
  • Has a human warrior for a rival and potential love interest

I originally made him as a Rune Factory 4 AU guardian (like Leon & co), but is friendly to pretty much any medievalesque type fantasy that allows him to be like an FFXIV boss lol and live up to his pseudo god title.

Preferred Genre(s): (must be animanga or other painterly art FCs, tho, no RL FCs), High fantasy, medieval fantasy, related types of fantasy, rune factory, god of war, final fantasy, etc. It doesn't need to be "European Medieval." Anything that's dated prior to technologies like electricity will do. So, feel free to propose it if you think it might fit.
Preferred Word Count: 0-100 and no more
Preferred Violence Content: Some to free-for-all
Preferred Sexual Content: Don't matter so long as I don't have to read it
Preferred Level: I'm not into the whole "level of RP." The more laid back (albeit active) the better.

Looking for: An active community where I can quickly progress through threads instead of waiting ages for a reply to a single thread. If I can advance plot, I'm happy. Also, must be forum RP. Not into chat RP.
Not Looking for: Elitism as far as "writing quality" goes, sites with red flag rules (e.g. "we don't have a word count, oh, but we do have a word count in the app, in this board, that board, oh, and if you want to earn site money, too" etc, and sites that treat newcomers as burdens. And not looking for a site that's literally just dragons, or is 90% dragons, etc. I'm not looking for a dragon RP. XD
Willing to look at other sites not listed?: JUST LET ME PLAY MY GOSH DARN FAKE DRAGON GOD THING! Thanks ♥

Other notes: Thanks for reading B) Even if this request gets archived, if you see it, please PM me. I don't care if it's 10 years from now. :| XD
last edit on Sept 5, 2021 12:20:51 GMT by Deleted
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,763written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!