write a reply

Belated Introduction

pronounsAny
39written posts
caporushesearned bits
offlinecurrently
caporushes
caporushes Avatar
Hello all! I just realized I never posted an introduction, and I do generally like to... Whoops! Let's fix that, shall we?

You can call me Cap O' Rushes/Capo! I've been doing pbp RP for, gosh, ages and ages now. I started out in the ancient days doing Sailor Moon fan character RP, haha! That pretty quickly spun out into an original setting for me and my friends I was playing with, and I've stuck to original settings ever since. There was a solid period of a few years after my main site at the time closed where I couldn't ever quite find a new "home" and I sort of drifted away from the hobby... Which changed a couple of years ago! Now I'm back, baybee, and myself and a good friend decided earlier this year to start our own site with an original Victorian-inspired fantasy setting. Which is how I came to find myself here!

Outside of RP stuff, I'm a comic artist/illustrator, BJD and miniatures enthusiast, and quite possibly am actually 3 cats stacked on top of each other in a trenchcoat. How they learned to type without having any thumbs, nobody knows.

A Gilded Age-Inspired 18+ Fantasy RPG