2 x 4's concept/search

540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Hey there, so I've briefly played around with this idea in the past but I am ready to put it out there and see if I can find admins that want to give it a try. The idea is to partner up with three other admins creating a single post that has advertisements for each of their sites. Each advertisment would be 200px by 400px and should just be an image (I will insert the borders for uniformity that does not require coding for different platforms).

Each admin agrees to do two advertisements a week on animanga sites, will probably have a group chat in discord solely for posting linking evidence. We'd only be posting on sites that allow multiple advertisements to try to avoid mean people.

It would look something like this-

I wasn't really sure what area would be best to post this, but I am also interested in opinions on the concept. The idea is to generate 8 ads a week with the philosophy that some exposure is better than none, basically getting six free ads posted for you a week for the price of two. Obviously won't work if people don't do their part, but it is a pretty small ask. It is a little narrow to avoid jcink sites that eat anything around 500 pixels wide from breaking links.

Rearranging permissions would be allowed, so if you want to put your own ad in the most noticable spot for the ones you post that is fine as long as everyone in the 2x4 is represented.
last edit on Oct 1, 2021 18:11:23 GMT by Sharp