phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
man, okay, this doesn't feel like the right place to put this, but i honestly have no idea where else it would go, so c'est la vie, we'll go with what we got.

basically, i'm taking another step forward with the semi-private animated panfandom concept i'd already mentioned, with the soulmate concept and optional regional story arcs. i've had it up and going for some of my friends for a while now while i complete the building for it, and uh. it's still a bit unfinished (settings are hard, okay, don't look at me, it's been a long time since i've had to do a full original setting), but it's definitely together enough that i think i can open it up for some outside beta testing.

to summarize a bit more ~relevant site-joining details~ for people who might be interested, uh.
-- the site is hosted on jcink. we'll be going premium in the very near future (as in before the end of the week).

-- we're a semi-private site, which. basically means i won't really care a whole lot if you're inviting your friends or posting requests on places (once we're actually fully together + solid), but we're not really wanting to advertise as a full site because i don't have the time or energy to run a full public site with all the shenanigans that come with it.

-- we're an 18+ site with v little actual content restriction, provided you're using your trigger warnings appropriately and not dragging your iffy stuff out in public. (tl;dr our rule is more "are you being an absolute creep about this" than laying down super hard and fast rules).

-- our main focus is going to be on canon characters from animated / illustrated source materials. ~problematic~ characters will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, as will characters from non-illustrated sources, and we allow original characters (fandom or site natives), customizable protagonists, and "background characters" as a shop purchase on a case-by-case basis (along with some ~unusual~ ideas, like a humanized falchion from fire emblem).

-- our posting requirements are roughly one in-character non-communications post per character per month. there is an option for you to substitute two "extra" posts from other characters one month if you're just absolutely in a bad place with a character, but it's set up to be a "you got put in a bad spot, you're otherwise active, we'll call it square this month, but you can't do this regularly, all right" kind of thing.

-- activity check threads are posted from the 20th through to the last day of the month, est. everyone will be expected to post in it unless they have a hiatus up. (however, we may opt to clear out people before that if they leave the discord without a word to us since that's typically a sign of ghosting and we're trying not to keep people in limbo for weeks until the check runs.)

-- the application format is. honestly meant to be largely quick and painless. probably the biggest time sinks are the abilities section in the profile app format and the shipper, and even then, they're not terrible.

-- there is an overarching site story arc thing, but. honestly, if you want to ignore it, you 10000% can, i'm not gonna be offended if you just wanna stay in your corner and do your own thing.

-- the site's setting will scale out with time. right now, it's just a slightly futuristic city on an island and a fantasy grassland that's besieged by monsters, but there's definitely other locations planned for later reveals, to scale out the site slowly so that we can try to minimize the amount of "dead" locations to try to plot in.

-- our claims list as of october 10th can be found here and here with the reserves being located here if you would like to check those.

if you're interested in taking a poke around and don't mind vibing on a site while it's still a bit wip, please shoot me a pm, just so i can get a lil bit of a feel for you before i slide you the site link, and of course, if you have any questions, you're free to reach out to me in this thread or via pm. i look forward to hearing from you!
last edit on Oct 11, 2021 3:25:04 GMT by Kuroya