site search

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm looking for an Animanga Original; Fantasy/Real Life site, proboards or jcink

I have a few character's I'd like to write up but species is open for most if not all of them because I'm sure I could come up with something.

As for requirements, I'm wanting the activity level to have posting around 1-2 weeks. So not a strict site but at the same time I don't want to be waiting longer than 4 weeks just for a reply back unless an absence was posted just because I'm guilty of losing interest after a while despite attempting to be patient.
last edit on Nov 29, 2021 20:42:00 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
Hello! Your story looks really interesting and it might fit right at home at Ixoria! We are a modern magic/fantasy site with a creative magic system with optional mechanics! We are also jcink premium and currently in our open beta phase with plans to have a full open in November!

Good luck with your search! :D

pronounsthey/them
31written posts
vharlinearned bits
offlinecurrently
vharlin
vharlin Avatar
hello, friend. witching hour might be right up your alley! we're a very small, yet close community that thrives off unique characters and generally, sort of like a snowball effect, we'll end up making characters to fit your characters! our story and world are unique with an easy to understand magic system. we're jcink premium, with animanga face claims and tons of them available so i'm certain your favorites will be ready and waiting. 

we hope to see you! good luck with finding the site that's right for you!