aliascray cray
pronounsshe/he/they/cray
6written posts
crayearned bits
offlinecurrently
cray
cray Avatar
I've lost myself in make-believe
I'm going to make this short and sweet. I'm recently coming back from a brief hiatus. 

I'm looking for a more modern site to join. The current site i'm on, while i love it! It lacks more modern day clothing and technology and so on, so i'm craving that. I love magic/species/systems. I'm totally cool with anything so long as its modern or futurist! 

• no panfandom
  • animanga/art fcs only (i don't like RL fcs)
  • dark art/mature is fine & welcomed  :3
  • not into animal rp (no warrior rp pls) 

last edit on Oct 14, 2021 22:13:09 GMT by cray
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Hello! Gonna slap a site overview + ad here since our site has systems/magic equivalent/modern fantasy setting.

Systems are going to be pretty basic for someone used to any TTRPG insofar as abilities/resolution of actions. We have several DMs who rotate to run site events in single threads for both major factions (Currently Government Forces/Council and Revolutionary League) in a civil war currently happening with players free to participate in only those or side threads detailing their life outside of events as well with other players.

Gist of recent events/setting is that this 'verse has what amounts to an endlessly reproducing horde of monsters called the Grimm who can be killed, but new ones take their place eventually. They are drawn to negative emotions and thus permanent settlements are few and far in between. Most of the population is centered in heavily defended megacities in a naturally advantageous area, and the bulk of the work keeping those monsters back are done by a warrior class called Huntsmen. Huntsman Academies train these elite warriors, but a few years ago a freak accident killed almost the entire Academy + Staff. Death rate among those who pursue that profession is high so losing essentially a full 3 years of trainees in the pipeline had disastrous and long lasting effects on the country and basically forced the government in recent years to only focus on the capital and leave outlying villages to their live and die on their own as they focused only on the defense of the capital with the remaining huntsman + the police department.

Two major factions as mentioned are the Government/Council who consist of basically anyone affiliated with the legitimate government including police/huntsman trainees and remnants/mercenaries/etc. in a country very much modeled/flavored on Post Soviet power structures and corruption at all levels getting in the way of everyday governance and the Revolutionary League who started as an armed militia in the slums of the capital city but got attacked/driven out of the capital by governmental forces and are holed up in one of the outlying villages right now building up a force big enough to fight composed of essentially a coalition of people who hate the Council enough to actively fight against it.

pronounsShe/Her
251written posts
milkearned bits
offlinecurrently
milk
milk Avatar
still lactose intolerant
Hello and welcome back to the world of rp!

I'm also going to drop our site which is currently in beta, but we are open and accepting characters!

This is Ixoria! We're an original jcink premium modern-day fantasy animanga rp with (optional) mechanics and magic systems! We take inspiration from titles like Final Fantasy & Burn the Witch and hope to create a fun and lasting community!

Thanks and have a nice day, good luck with your search! o7

Tidal Wave
aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Blue, Aki, Kazzie
pronounsAny
4,122written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Greetings! Welcome back! We also have a site for you to check out. We're really active and friendly, especially in the discord. We have all sorts of plots and options and the staff is more than helpful when it comes to answering questions and helping with characters and everything else. Come and check it out if you're up to it!

Remnants of Fate

An Original Animanga Powers RP

Nearly 11 years ago, the world changed forever. Individuals with magical abilities who’d existed in secrecy up till then were forced into the light by a magical explosion that decimated London. SPEAR was created by the UN to regulate these individuals, but tensions grew by the day as numerous people rejected their prerogatives. The Remnants are determined to return the world to what it once was. Meanwhile, numerous agencies are turning to science and magic to manufacture Totsuzen and Projects. One such group even got ahold of an ethereal, who has since taken over the facility he was imprisoned in and reigned in numerous followers. Where do you fit in this dynamic world? It’s up to you!

[googlefont=Acme][googlefont=Sedgwick Ave Display][googlefont=Philosopher]

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!