koala Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","quickborder"]
[attr="class","face2"]

❯ burn the soul 2.0

animanga magic • jcink premium

[attr="class","quickbase"]
[attr="class","quicktxt"]

Hello hi! I come to the altar of the community in search of a few people to assist in staffing the rebirth of burn the soul. To keep this concise, the "duties" of the staff team should be in and of themselves very minimal. Below I'll make a shortlist of potential jobs that you may have to do:

[break][break]

• Advertising[break]
• Lore and Story crafting[break]
• Ability (magic) grading[break]
• Modded Events / Missions[break]
• Shop Transactions[break]
• Discord maintenance (I'm not the savviest discord-wise so I'm always looking for assistance in this area lmao)

[break][break]

Of course, you will have the option to pick which "duty" suits you the best. The more help the better. And, if you happen to have skills that weren't listed and want to help out all the same, please feel free to inquire! In regards to the site itself, everything has been typed up, URL secured, and the like. I would like the staff team to help me look over everything before the grand opening for generic troubleshooting and grammatical error checks. If you're interested, shoot me a message on discord @ Koala#6634 ! I can give you a link to the site as well as the current discord! Just a heads up, it's bare-bones but I'm still working on it... hehe. Or, if you would like more information on the site premise as a whole before deciding, feel free to message me about that as well!

[break][break]

Thanks for reading!

[attr="class","himequickcreds"]©KOALA

[Googlefont=Lato|Hind+Siliguri|Satisfy|Montserrat|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.quickborder]width:455px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/89/63/p8JASoVn_o.jpg);padding:20px;border:1px solid #e0e0e0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.face2 img]width:450px;height:150px;border-top:9px solid #f75e5e;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quickbase]width:450px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sitetitle]font:bold 50px montserrat;color:#f75e5e;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;text-align:right;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:-16px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quicktxt]font-size:11px;font-family:Lato;padding:30px;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;color:#f5f5f5;padding-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt a]font:bold 9px Calibri;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #f75e5e;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt b]color:#f75e5e;font:bold 10px verdana;text-shadow:#191919 1px 0px 1px[/newclass]

[newclass=.newsection]width:455px;background:#f75e5e;height:50px;padding:5px;font:bold 8px Calibri;color:#fff;text-align:right;padding-left:6px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.newsectiontitle]font:bold 30px montserrat;color:#efefef;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:6px;font-style:italic;padding-right:8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quicktag]margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktag a]color: #fff!important;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;padding: 2px 4px 2px 6px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color: #829cd1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himequickcreds]width:496px;text-align:right;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 11, 2021 17:28:45 GMT by koala