Pokémon Site Hunting!

aliasLunar
pronounsShe/Her
99written posts
lunarearned bits
offlinecurrently
lunar
lunar Avatar
Hi everyone! I've been searching for an active Pokémon roleplay site since a site known as SuperCluster closed down. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck finding one that is currently bustling with activity. T^T I don't care if it's on Jcink or Proboards, I would love to find a kind and welcoming community that will be more than understanding of my on and off muse. I've been struggling with wanting to write for a very long time, but I want to do improve and do better by staying active. If anyone has a Pokémon site that I could join, please let me know! Thank you for your time!
32written posts
SalyaDarkenearned bits
offlinecurrently
SalyaDarken
SalyaDarken Avatar
Hello there. Tainted Ones has a PKM theme world that allows rpers to play in any of the Regions from Kanto to others. Those whom wish to have their trainer to be the world champion or one of the world champions.
You may play as your OC and/or a canon form the game/manga, or even a pokemon it's self.
Just know that the pkm world is WIP but members can still roleplay there.

Link: clicky
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
While I've never actually written there myself, I'd vouch for Hoenn as the best Pokemon site around. It speaks for itself: Active, In-Depth, and Pretty. The holy trinity. If I was going to write on a Pokemon site, I'd choose that. Not much else to say: check it out for yourself.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,798written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!