commissioning a site skin (jcink)

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
hey!

so, long story short, i'm in the market to commission a skin for jcink. if you're taking commissions or will be soon and can put me on your wait-list, feel free to reach me over private message. i'm willing to pay whatever your price is (up-front and via paypal, preferably). i've been putting together a document with fonts, colours, etc. i can also provide you with a list of boards and sub-boards, member groups, and user fields. (also a playlist to vibe to while you're coding if you're into that sort of thing.)

i don't expect to launch the site until this summer (may or june), so it's alright if you can't start working on it until later this spring, even; i'm not in a rush.

things i'd like (not a full list, but examples):
  • dark theme (but not like. inaccessible, y'know)
  • unique forum rows
  • guidebook
  • header with the latest announcement/event
  • toggleable navigation links and user panel (animated or modal pop-ups)

you get the gist.
for full details, call me, beep me.

thx for reading!!!
pronounsshe/her
79written posts
pearearned bits
offlinecurrently
pear
pear Avatar
i think you'll have a better time taking the initiative to contact jcink skinners directly instead of bumping this thread. most coders are super busy as is, and will probably miss this. if you just go to tumblr and search jcink skin or join the jcink community corner discord server (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to link but i'm sure you could find with a quick google search), you can find plenty of coders to contact.

also there are tons of really nice, relatively cheap premade skins out there if you can't find anybody.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!