pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
1. Babette pulled her plush pink coat closer to her narrow frame, the skirt of her dress poofing out under the hem. She twirled as snow fell about her, and bent her head back with her tongue out to catch a snowflake. Giggling, the girl fell back into the billowy white piles, smelling the crisp cleanness of the air. Limbs moving, she made an angel in the snow. Carefully, she moved out of the angel shape, trying not to distort it. A voice called, and she ran into the warmth of the house, ginger and nutmeg dancing in her button nose.

Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
2. Pink flowers littered the ground as plush green grass cushioned the path under Babette’s feet. Barefoot, she danced over the flower-littered lawn with her skirt swirling around her bare legs. The floral scent filled her nose as she inhaled deeply and laid back in the grass, fingers digging into the long, soft grass dotted with little rosy flowers. She smiled up at the blue, blue sky as fluffy white clouds whipped by. A voice came from the house and Babette gathered up her shoes and stockings and hurried into the house, where it smelled of sugar cookies and buttercream icing.

Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
3. The sun-baked earth was warm under Babette’s feet as she walked to the pool. Her ruffled pink bikini swayed as she entered the water, a hot breeze fluffing her black and pink hair as she kicked and pulled elegantly through the water. She ducked under the water, blowing bubbles, and then surfaced. Floating on her back, she closed her eyes; Babette still saw the brilliant sunlight through her lowered eyelids. She opened up her eyes, dazzled by the brilliant light. A voice came from the house and Babette levered herself out of the pool and hurried, dripping, to the house.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
4. Leaves crunch underfoot, pink uggs and purple tights under a fluffy dress. Her rosy coat is unbuttoned, hanging loose to stave off the moderate chill. Babette bounced through the leaves, bicolored hair bouncing as she enjoyed the crisp air. She was careful not to spill her pumpkin spice latte as she danced through the leaves, and she stopped to take a sip. Mmm, cinnamon and ginger and cloves. Hot liquid slid down her throat, and she tossed her empty cup into a nearby trashcan. Falling back into the leaves, she heard a voice and popped up, running into the house.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW